Caribou Gear Tarp

Colorado

I'm ready for deer season, can't wait!! I've already secured my access to PP and I'm ready to start scouting.

I'll wait for the deadline to apply though, kinda like paying taxes.

And for any of you wanting to know how to apply in Colorado, please watch this 10 minute video. It will answer 90% of your questions.

They do a great job in Colorado of providing opportunity for non-residents, which might be to the disdain of residents. I have hunted that state many times and look forward to being back there next year.

CO DOW Hunt Application Video

Good luck.

Ok, you guys convinced me to make the arduous 100-yard journey to the mailbox...it wasn't there. But there was a letter from Garth Carter, a postcard from South Dakota G&F, a CO statewide moose and deer tag flier from SCI, and a letter of solicitation from RMEF. Tis the season....

I'm cashing in my deer points....with 4 points, I should be very high odds of pulling a good tag. There are 180" muleys behind every pinion tree over here.

elk apply for points otc archery, deer gonna head out east for archery, antelope maybe try out the bethedecoy and do some archery

Just points for elk/deer,and if I don't draw in Montana then I'll pick up an otc tag

Oak, what did our GF&P have to share with you? Preference points? Pehaps?
Yep, just a card with the number of points I have accumulated. One of these years I'm going to actually apply for a tag.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back