Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2024 Colorado deer

I just got a new vortex on my 6.5 and it should really reach out there. Do you want to party app?
Depends on how many points the unit should take - creep considered. CO doesn't average like WY so unless you are willing to pony up some extra mula (or supply the camp with beer which would honestly probably do) I don't want to have those points go to waste.

Depends on how many points the unit should take - creep considered. CO doesn't average like WY so unless you are willing to pony up some extra mula (or supply the camp with beer which would honestly probably do) I don't want to have those points go to waste.
Is bud light cool? I got a screamer of a deal on some in the last few months.

Not sure why everyone is laughing at this. I’m a serious deer hunter. I’m just tired of shooting whitetails. They just have too many weird points. I passed on this on last week trying waiting for one with more symmetrical to it. I was hoping to get a classic 10 point mule deer to add to my collection.

Anyway, The owner said he would look to see what he could come up with, so maybe there is hope yet.

IMG_2523.jpeg

I want to shoot a nice buck, nothing under 200”. Preferably near a road or two track in NW Colorado. Please let me know where to burn my 6 points.

#hammering all the way
Never hunted in CO, but the times we've visited we were amazed at the critters we saw from the highway, let alone what you might see from a 2 track. That's all I'm gonna give lol

I can’t think of a better time for you to hunt nw Colorado. Can’t help with a specific unit but I hear they are all much better after last winter.

I can’t think of a better time for you to hunt nw Colorado. Can’t help with a specific unit but I hear they are all much better after last winter.
Think the extra snow melt is really gonna beef up that horn growth?

I was debating on wether or not I would have to bring a few supplements blocks out there in the area to really get a stomper in camera.

following. I only have 2 points but within a few decades, i may be able to draw the same tag, except it'll be a doe tag and second season. I may go out over there and start scouting, maybe we can trade notes!

You may need to keep things quiet for the subdivision and use a crossbow. Silent but deadly, don'cha know?

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back