Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Colorado 3rd season

CollegeDad

I have 15 NR preference points for Colorado. I've been doing research and narrowed applying to units 6 and 551. I'll be hunting alone, so I want to know what I would need to expect/where I'm going to find deer. My first question regarding unit 6 is, how hard was the 2022/23 winter in this area? I know in NW CO it was brutal, but didn't know if it was the same here. Next question, by third season, typically are many deer in the sage brush country by 3rd season or are they still up high?

Do more research if you’re still asking where deer will be in 3rd season. Research people asking about specific units while you’re at it. Not trying to be rude, but nobody will give you specifics on an open forum (hopefully), especially when you have just a couple posts over the last 7 years. Deer live in both units, good luck.

Do more research if you’re still asking where deer will be in 3rd season. Research people asking about specific units while you’re at it. Not trying to be rude, but nobody will give you specifics on an open forum (hopefully), especially when you have just a couple posts over the last 7 years. Deer live in both units, good luck.
Sorry, I'm more of a reader than someone who makes 584 useless comments.

I have 15 NR preference points for Colorado. I've been doing research and narrowed applying to units 6 and 551. I'll be hunting alone, so I want to know what I would need to expect/where I'm going to find deer. My first question regarding unit 6 is, how hard was the 2022/23 winter in this area? I know in NW CO it was brutal, but didn't know if it was the same here. Next question, by third season, typically are many deer in the sage brush country by 3rd season or are they still up high?
If you’re still looking for some information shoot me a message

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kgentry
Back