Colorado Statewide Bighorn SHeep Tag

Wish I could be there tonight.

I'm clearing my schedule for the phone call.

I'd better get an acceptance speech prepared too.

I haven't received my email yet, given my luck this week im sure it's coming though.

And the winners are:

Swarovski Optics #1 - Brian Tucker, Colorado
Swarovski Optics #2 - Lloyd Blackwood, North Carolina
Weaver .270WSM - Chris Weller, Colorado
CO Statewide Pronghorn - Brent Fassett, Colorado
CO Statewide Mountain Goat - Bill Wagner, Colorado
CO Statewide Bighorn Sheep - Joe Vander Poel, California

Thank you to everyone who threw their name in the hats. It was a very successful year. The Weaver 7mm winner will be drawn on June 27. Hopefully online ticket sales will be open again shortly.

In the past, I have heard complaints that non-residents seldom win or your odds are not as good if you don't get to crease your ticket when you put it in the bin. In my experience, that is not the case. Four of the 6 winners last night were from online ticket orders.

Hope it was a big success. You guys put a ton of work into that organization. Thanks for doing so, even if I didn't win.

Prolly couldn't fit it in with my ID moose and my MT sheep, so no biggie.

Oak - Do you release a grand total raised from ticket sales? I do not think I participated in the past but did this year after seeing your posts. Thanks for all you and the others do to make this a success and help to keep sheep on the mountain.

I will post the total $ from the raffles as soon as we have the number. It was indeed a truck load of cash. In May we get to sit down for a whole day with CPW and start deciding which projects will get funded this year. That's the fun stuff.

I will post the total $ from the raffles as soon as we have the number. It was indeed a truck load of cash. In May we get to sit down for a whole day with CPW and start deciding which projects will get funded this year. That's the fun stuff.

Good news to hear.

The Weaver 7mag is offered up in June right?

The crowd chants for an S2 project!

Awesome banquet again, many thanks to Oak, Dinkshooter and the others that helped make it happen. Great time.

Tanner

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back