Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Colorado Statewide Bighorn SHeep Tag

Can one of you fine gents also explain to my employer, the 5 month lull in production during the afore mentioned 5 month season, if I finally draw a raffle tag?
Thanks for the sheep pics Oak. Let me know if you could use help with anything when you head this way for the banquet.

I could see myself using the heck out of that second rifle. The first one posted is a beaut, but I would have picked a more traditional cartridge for that type of rifle. Good luck to everyone that buys a ticket!

Tickets purchased. It's going to be hard to fit this in along with Randy's elk hunt this fall when I win, so hopefully there are a few willing to help me out on the hunt!

Thank you, NoWiser. Best of luck, and I'm sure we will find you some help when you win.

I should point out that every time one of you buys tickets, Dink and I get an email. Don't try to buffalo us. ;)

I could see myself using the heck out of that second rifle. The first one posted is a beaut, but I would have picked a more traditional cartridge for that type of rifle. Good luck to everyone that buys a ticket!

Yep, I'm not going to tell a guy like Weaver how to build a rifle, but if that thing was in 7x57, 300H&H, 358 winchester, Whelen I'd have less money right now.

I might have to wait until the deadline.... that way my tickets are on top for the drawing....lol

Really an ideal situation.... When I finally draw my long awaited sheep tag this year and win the raffle tag..... It makes it easier to decide which ram is bigger. Shoot both!!! :D Fat chance right!! j/k

Really an ideal situation.... When I finally draw my long awaited sheep tag this year and win the raffle tag..... It makes it easier to decide which ram is bigger. Shoot both!!! :D Fat chance right!! j/k

It's happened, I think it was 2003.

Can one of you fine gents also explain to my employer, the 5 month lull in production during the afore mentioned 5 month season, if I finally draw a raffle tag?
As a resident, that gives you 22 weekends to hunt. :)

As Dink said, it happened to a guy from Grand Junction several years ago. IIRC, he just killed 2 rams in the unit he drew.

Sheep tags mean absent husbands to wives whom don't participate; I don't suffer that affliction gents

Well, I'm in for some chances on the sheep hunt, so I better start booking camera guys now. I'll get the filming permit details worked out when the return to work next week. This is a gimme.

I threw my name in the hat as well. I'm bound to win something in my lifetime! Good luck with the ticket sales.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back