MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Colorado Statewide Bighorn SHeep Tag

I got in yesterday for sheep - hope this doesn't interfere with the elk hunt with Randy that I'm going to also win!
Yeah, right!! never won anything in my life - but can't win if you don't try...and both are good causes.

So just to confirm before I buy my raffle tickets for the rifle, you don't have to be present at the banquet to win either the hunt or the tangible items? If you win a rifle it will be shipped to an ffl or do I have to pick it up in person (I'm planning to win both :) )? And Dink or Oak will write a doctor's note to my wife to tell her why I'm taking my Christmas vacation in Colorado to hunt long-haired goats instead of spending it with her?

So Oak and Dink...If I win does that mean you two are my sherpas? LOL!

Pretty tough to pass up a sheep hunt.

So just to confirm before I buy my raffle tickets for the rifle, you don't have to be present at the banquet to win either the hunt or the tangible items? If you win a rifle it will be shipped to an ffl or do I have to pick it up in person (I'm planning to win both :) )? And Dink or Oak will write a doctor's note to my wife to tell her why I'm taking my Christmas vacation in Colorado to hunt long-haired goats instead of spending it with her?

Need not be present. We will ship to an FFL. And Colorado is beautiful at Christmas. Bring her along. :)

Thanks everyone.

Just put my name into the ring with two tickets! I'm like NOWISER, going to be tough to balance winning the sheep and elk hunt this year plus a few other raffles I'm in. I'm sure I'll find a way.

No time like the present to throw your name in the hat. In fact, very little time left at all.

Get um raffle tickets here!

Here is the ram Dink will be hunting this fall, unless one of y'all wins the statewide tag and I show him to you first. ;)

Attachments

• 5-crop.jpg
    5-crop.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 274
That is a great ram. the dirt on his backside looks like he's been sitting in red sandstone...

Lots of familiar names coming through the raffle ticket site. Appreciate all of the support.

That is a great ram. the dirt on his backside looks like he's been sitting in red sandstone...

I see that the gallery hasn't been updated yet. You can't buy good help these days. The person responsible has been asked twice to do that. :rolleyes::eek:

No time like the present to throw your name in the hat. In fact, very little time left at all.

Get um raffle tickets here!

Here is the ram Dink will be hunting this fall, unless one of y'all wins the statewide tag and I show him to you first. ;)

I can't believe what a big mouth Oak has! That ram is all mine and I dare anyone to win the state tag and steal him from me.

Except for Spitz, I personally deleted his order after it came through, I'm drunk with power.

Easy there Kim Jong-Un . . . Just print those off and set them aside, Oak told me he'd personally open-mouth kiss those tickets for good luck.

In for sheep....and goat.

I probably won't win the sheep, but the goat is mine.

I surely won't miss this fat old billy a third time.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back