Colorado Statewide Bighorn Sheep Tag-2016

Also raffling a couple of cool rifles built by Kevin Weaver. Only 500 tickets printed for each rifle, and we have never come close to selling out.

Raffle%20rifle%202resize_zps9ukuxt6r.jpg

.280 Ackley Improved on a Borden Timberline action with a Brux 24” interrupted fluted barrel • Hawkins bottom metal • All metal parts ceramic coated • Pillar bedded in an MPI premium thumb-hole stock painted dark gray stone, with 13.5” LOP and decelerator pad • Timney trigger set at 2.5 lbs • RMBS logo engraving • Custom rings and bases • Swarovski Z5 3.5-18x44 scope

Raffle%20rifle%201resize_zpscfblmq9h.jpg

.257 Weatherby Magnum built on a Colt Light-Weight action • 24” Benchmark stainless steel #1 contour barrel • Hawkins bottom metal • All metal parts ceramic coated • Pillar bedded in a McMillan Hunters Edge stock painted green stone, with 13.5” LOP and decelerator pad • RMBS logo engraving • Custom rings and bases • Swarovski Z3 3-10x42
Don't see too many customs built by folks other than Melvin Forbes on the Colt Light Weight action. Very nice!! Be curious on a weight of that one if you have it?

Don't see too many customs built by folks other than Melvin Forbes on the Colt Light Weight action. Very nice!! Be curious on a weight of that one if you have it?

It's a toothpick, but I'm not sure any of us have thrown it on a scale.

Just a reminder that you must actually have a ticket in the bin to have a shot at winning. ;)

Most of the drawings are in less than a month. Odds are looking mighty tasty right now.

I have my ticket!

You sure do. Thank you.

One thing I forgot to mention: if you win one of the big game licenses, you do not need to pay for it. So if you're a non-resident and you win the sheep or goat, you save the $2,081 cost of the license.

We are about halfway through our second Swarovski optics raffle. Only 250 tickets are sold for each raffle, then we start a new one. All winners drawn April 16. Winners choose between 10x42 EL Range binos and 25-60x65 STX spotting scope. We could probably make that an ATX if the winner prefers.

I am in - donation was accepted.
(A Goat with the .280 ackley would be a great HT story!) Thanks boys!

When will the auction items be listed on the website? The 2015 gallery is looking a bit lean too... slackers

I'm in on the guns and optics. With my luck if i applied for the sheep or goats I would draw one and have no vacation to use as i am elk hunting this fall and using it all up and if i drew i would have to quit or get fired so for the sake of my mariage i am only doing those

I usually end up having to ship a bunch of this stuff out of state, so I would prefer to send it to a Hunttalker, or give it to one sitting in the room.

It sounds like Justdada is looking to serve on the Board? ;)

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wisco94
Back