PEAX Equipment

Colorado Statewide Bighorn Sheep Tag-2016

We are about halfway through our second Swarovski optics raffle. Only 250 tickets are sold for each raffle, then we start a new one. All winners drawn April 16. Winners choose between 10x42 EL Range binos and 25-60x65 STX spotting scope. We could probably make that an ATX if the winner prefers.

Heck. I've been buying ticket for this stuff for a long time. I never knew there was more than one optics winner. Next year I'm going to have to send in right away and then get another couple every week or two. Will get all those tickets bought soon.

I love when this thread is replied to.

I look at the rifles one more time.

Damn. They are purty.

I do not deserve it, but hopn'

I love when this thread is replied to.

I look at the rifles one more time.

Damn. They are purty.

I do not deserve it, but hopn'

They have been known to migrate south. We shipped one of the rifles to Texas last year.

I am bad a math. Seems better odds in this sheep drawing than if are a non-resident applying for Idaho sheep. Spend an equivalent amount obviously to get the odds. I am in. Again. Like the online option, too. EZPZ.

I am bad a math. Seems better odds in this sheep drawing than if are a non-resident applying for Idaho sheep. Spend an equivalent amount obviously to get the odds. I am in. Again. Like the online option, too. EZPZ.

Colorado raffle drawing - 1:2900 to 3500 odds.

Idaho 2015 Rocky Mountain Sheep Drawing - 5:1027 (1:205) odds.

Last edited:
While I encourage you to buy a ticket for this drawing, you are bad at math.

Colorado raffle drawing - 1:2900 to 3500 odds.

Idaho 2015 Rocky Mountain Sheep Drawing - 5:1027 (1:205) odds.

BUT...he qualified it with:

Spend an equivalent amount obviously to get the odds.
;)

Spend more money and you get better odds. You can purchase up to 25 tickets, so... 1/140?

Don't worry HuntsByDesign last years winner in Oak's post #12 found his ram with just an X on map. ;-)

Someone told me that it's hard to sell tickets for dead rams. So here are some live ones still running around the state. Remember that the NR winners of the sheep, goat, and pronghorn raffles do not pay the $2,080 NR fee for the license.

Seeing lots and lots of support from HT coming through. It's much appreciated. At this rate we will be starting a 3rd Swarovski raffle before long.

Edit to add photo credits:
1. Mike Duplan
2. Breck Johnson
3. Josh Capalbo
4. Breck Johnson

Larry_zpsgh6a9cf0.jpg

Breck%20ram_zpsgu1uebb9.jpg

Josh%20Ram_zps9pm6gt8r.jpg

Breck%20ram%202_zpswjqbaz8e.jpg

Last edited:
Back