Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Colorado Statewide Bighorn Sheep Tag-2016

Dinkshooter

We're baaaaaack...............:D

We’re up and running on our 2016 Colorado Bighorn sheep and Mountain goat raffle sales. Follow the link to purchase tickets. The drawing is April 16, 2016 at our annual banquet.

We also offer raffles for a Colorado Pronghorn tag(great odds), optics and a couple of cool rifles as well. Something for everyone in the family.

Again like every year, buy early and buy often!

http://www.bighornsheep.org/raffle.htm

Last edited:
Has the sheep tag not being eligible on desert sheep new?

The number of tickets we sell is not capped, but there is a cap on how many a person can purchase (25 each).

Got it! I know my odds aren't good. At least this way I won't know exactly how bad they are!

I'll get a few anyway.

Last year's lucky winner did well.

Attachments

• Joe Vander Poel - 3crop.jpg
    Joe Vander Poel - 3crop.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 1,966
Here is a nice 2015 ram killed by a regular joe, that officially scored 192"+ after the 60 day drying period.

Attachments

• Ram3resize.jpg
    Ram3resize.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 1,877
  • Harvest1.jpg
    Harvest1.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 1,923
Also raffling a couple of cool rifles built by Kevin Weaver. Only 500 tickets printed for each rifle, and we have never come close to selling out.

Raffle%20rifle%202resize_zps9ukuxt6r.jpg

.280 Ackley Improved on a Borden Timberline action with a Brux 24” interrupted fluted barrel • Hawkins bottom metal • All metal parts ceramic coated • Pillar bedded in an MPI premium thumb-hole stock painted dark gray stone, with 13.5” LOP and decelerator pad • Timney trigger set at 2.5 lbs • RMBS logo engraving • Custom rings and bases • Swarovski Z5 3.5-18x44 scope

Raffle%20rifle%201resize_zpscfblmq9h.jpg

.257 Weatherby Magnum built on a Colt Light-Weight action • 24” Benchmark stainless steel #1 contour barrel • Hawkins bottom metal • All metal parts ceramic coated • Pillar bedded in a McMillan Hunters Edge stock painted green stone, with 13.5” LOP and decelerator pad • RMBS logo engraving • Custom rings and bases • Swarovski Z3 3-10x42

Last edited:
Might as well put some money in! You never do know when luck comes around. Maybe I'll get lucky on a Sheep hunt, since it seems I will never get lucky enough in my home state of SD

How many tickets are sold for the sheep raffle?

The AK raffle idea has wheels... not sure how big yet, but the idea has been floated to a few conservation groups.

I'll buy into that action for sure what the hell. I just finished watching season 2 sheep hunts and they were awesome for the 20th time. That Colorado hunt on the last day was intense.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back