PEAX Equipment

Colorado Statewide Bighorn Sheep Tag-2016

Remember that the NR winners of the sheep, goat, and pronghorn raffles do not pay the $2,080 NR fee for the license.
That would be a very expensive pronghorn. Make that $370 for PH.
Oak way of putting on bedazzled jeans and slicking his mullet back trying get us to "bid higher" like Doyle. ;)

(It's kind of working on me)

It is a little-known fact that I nearly always wear bedazzled jeans.

It is a little-known fact that I nearly always wear bedazzled jeans.

a little off topic but I would like to commend your Oscar performance in Randy's latest youtube video..."The Gutless Method" top notch all the way

OK, finally got that done. If I win one of the rifles, just send me the scope; put the rifle in the auction to raise a little more money for the sheep. I hunted S12 with my recurve for the entire 2007 season and really appreciate the work all you guys do. It will always be my favorite hunt.

Oak- Thanks for selling me the winning tickets. Its going to be an exciting fall in Colorado :D

Already over 500 optics tickets sold is impressive. How is the attendance shaping up compared to last year?

Optics and rifle ticket sales are up a bit this year. Everything else is down a bit. Registration is as always. People wait until the very last minute, even if it costs them more. That's why I have so much gray hair.

For those who are curious, odds are better than normal for the statewide licenses, with only 10 days of online sales left.

Current percentage of total 2015 sales:

Sheep: 63%
Goat: 49%
Pronghorn: 54%

There are about 135 tickets left in the 3rd and final Swaro raffle, and we are far, far from selling out the rifle raffles. Thanks to all the HT'er purchases I have seen come through. Hope I'm calling one or more of you in 13 days!

Saturday is the big day, but winners won't be posted until we have spoken with all winners. So please be patient Saturday night and Sunday. ;)

Tomorrow is the last day of online sales, then tickets will just be available Saturday at the banquet. We may sell out the 3rd optics raffle online, in which case we won't start a 4th for the banquet.

Current percentage of total 2015 sales:

Sheep: 81%
Goat: 64%
Pronghorn: 77%

Best of luck!

Oak, it looks like the results you posted this morning were lost in the upgrade. When you repost it would you be sure to include my name this time.

Sorry Justin, I can only oblige part of your request. I do really appreciate everyone who threw their name in the hat. I can hope to live vicariously through a winner here, as I choose to not play myself so people wouldn't question anything if I won.

Swarovski Optics #1: Craig Lunsford, NM
Swarovski Optics #2: Aaron Layman, WY
Swarovski Optics #3: Johnny Bergeson, WY
Weaver .280 AI rifle: Greg Naugle, CO
Statewide Pronghorn: Mia Enstrom, CO
Statewide Mountain Goat: Kendra Lesnick, CO
Statewide Bighorn Sheep: Robert Sullivan, CO

Something seems rigged with all those Colorado residents drawing the tags! I was sitting by my phone all weekend expecting a call!

Something seems rigged with all those Colorado residents drawing the tags! I was sitting by my phone all weekend expecting a call!

I know you're kidding, but it's funny how that works. Read this thread from 2011.

I just finished counting several thousand raffle ticket stubs and saw your name, as well as many other HT's, several times. Thanks everyone for the support!

Back