Yeti GOBOX Collection

Colorado Ram

Bighorn191

Here's a few pics of the ram my son killed opening day. It was one of the greatest sheep hunts I've ever been on! We scouted all summer it seemed (14 days) and that fact helped immensely in our success. It was a brand new unit that had never been hunted, so we had to learn everything ourselves. It was a dream hunt for sure. Don't hesitate putting your children in for a few of these premium tags - they just may get lucky enough to get drawn. And, if they do draw, give them the whole experience to the fullest extent you can...scouting, shooting, looking at maps, conditioning, etc.. It is a hunt we will share for the rest of our lives. Good luck to all the rest of the OYOA guys out there with sheep tags!

Attachments

• IMG_2121.jpg
    IMG_2121.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 572
  • IMG_2125.jpg
    IMG_2125.jpg
    412.9 KB · Views: 567
  • IMG_2162.jpg
    IMG_2162.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 548
Congrats again, Tim. You, Cody and the other guys really put in the time for that stud. Well earned!

Congrats on a dandy ram. I can't wait until I can tag along with my son instead of him tagging along with me.

Wow.
What an awesome sheep.
Congrats to your son.

Sweet looking ram, any head on shots? I've got a similiar tag in my pocket that opens next week here in Washington, new unit has never been hunted before its been a blast scouting and locating all the rams, its been fun although the season might be a short one for me. Great looking bighorn.

Here's a couple of spotting scope photos of the ram and a frontal photo as well.

Attachments

• S39-1.jpg
    S39-1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 497
  • S39-2.jpg
    S39-2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 497
  • S39B.jpg
    S39B.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 516
Absolutely great Ram and congrats on getting to experience that with your son, that is very cool.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back