Yeti GOBOX Collection

Colorado pref points

Rooster52

Preference Points are being updated currently and should be available in 2-3 days if there are no glitch's.

I check this morning but nothing new for Colorado.They said the 1st of June but
thought they may have listd them a few days early.

It does seem like most states are on top of it these days. I called ID the other day and they thanked me like 4 times over the course of the conversation for hunting Idaho...I always replied with "NO, thank you!!"
CO refund checks??!! I'm a gonna be rich!!!

Must be Colorado is going to hold out till the last thing to post draw results.

I am waiting to find out if I drew a unit 2 early rifle tag. I have 9 points but put in for the hybrid. I know I have an elk tag but I put 54 4th rifle as 3rd choice. No one drew that tag on 3rd choice last year so I am hoping I drew that tag...I shouldn't have looked at the back-door results, the suspense is killing me.

...I shouldn't have looked at the back-door results, the suspense is killing me.

I wonder if CPW is paying attention to the forums/social media, etc. and are investigating ways to close the backdoor? Seems like CPW are exactly on track to post results on the days that they published availability of results, but because of the back door, folks are (legitimately - human nature) feeling like they're late and dragging this out. I know if I had put in for a Hybrid or something similar plus a second or 3rd choice, I'd be chomping at the bit.

For over 20 years, CPW has always been on time with their results. That they do well.
Obviously, they have done a nice job with their website, and could close this loop.
l'd hack the backdoor crap closed and virus the back door pillow biters.
Rooster keeps CPW phone lines busy.

your wrong on the phone calls ,I just keep checking there web site.

Last edited:
Wish my deer points went to zero, but sadly I didn't draw.On a positive note,I should be able to draw unit 70 3rd season next year which I think is a step up from the unit I applied for this year.What are the 3rd season deer dates for next year???
Got another point for elk and will cash them in next year with my son for an archery hunt in unit 49.After those 2 hunts, I'll be able to decide if the waiting is really worth it

I drew all of my first choices!! That never happens...lol Archery deer, rifle bear, 1st season rifle elk, and OTC archery lope since I only put in for a point. ;) My wife drew a muzzleloader whitetail tag too. :)

Last edited:
Buck deer and cow elk for me. Buck deer cow elk and a buck pronghorn for my oldest son. It's going to be a good hunting season!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zjzeuske
Back