Colorado Online Raffle Sales!

Dinkshooter

Do you want to buy raffle tickets for the Colorado state wide bighorn sheep, mtn goat and antelope tags but do not want to deal with an order form, envelope and postage?

Well fellow hunting enthusiasts rejoice!

Oak is proud to offer online raffle ticket sales!

Just you, your credit card and 5 minutes and you can be a sheep hunter (at least in your dreams)!

Buy early, buy often!

We guarantee someone will win!

http://www.rmbsraffle.com/

Pshh. Think I'm going to trust you two yahooing atv riders with me CC you are insane in the membrane!

where was this last week when I had to spend a half hour looking for my checkbook

Umm someone dropped the ball and we had to get another merchant account approved. Not sure who that was:eek:

Pshh. Think I'm going to trust you two yahooing atv riders with me CC you are insane in the membrane!

Actually, I never see full CC numbers this way. AND it keeps me from punching in CC numbers on raffle orders until the wee hours of the night. Help a kid out;)

Where are the drawing odds published? I've applied for 2 or 3 years and still haven't drawn anything!!!

I think this is some type of a scam that dink and oak have worked up.

Cool - I will be in for a speedgoat and a mt goat. Hey Dink / Oak - this online link is a mess though? Is it my browser?

Good day gents. Thanks for making this available.

I would buy one, but I'm planning on buying the auction tag so I'll hold off.

Tanner

If you guys are waiting to get your aluminum can money together to buy the auction tags you are a bit to late, they were gone in January. This is now your only option:D

Cool - I will be in for a speedgoat and a mt goat. Hey Dink / Oak - this online link is a mess though? Is it my browser?

Good day gents. Thanks for making this available.

Not sure the problem, it works for me on chrome and Explorer, not sure the version. I've asked our web expert for some insight and help. To those who have purchased........thanks!

Attachments

• P1020291.jpg
    P1020291.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 561
Hey Putm

Our web person said as long as you have cut of your mullet, you might as well upgrade your web browser and really get on with 2014:D:D

Then you should be able to see the pages:D

where was this last week when I had to spend a half hour looking for my checkbook

Can't say you weren't warned. :)

I spent the last 2 days in Denver, lobbying D.C. folks for the cause. I stayed in a roach coach to save as much money as possible. It was an interesting trip, to say the least! Now step up and support us. ;)

Attachments

• crime.jpg
    crime.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 524
It says 25 per person max... yet when I enter in 400 tickets, it takes me right to the "check-out" page. Seems a bit fishy.

I will already have 6 sheep tags and 3 Mt goat tags (after the draws)..... when I win Colorado, how will I fit this hunt into my schedule :)

good luck to all
the dog

Back