Optics #1 - Steve Bouricius, Colorado, Ticket No. 00084
Optics #2 - Mark Cathey, Nevada, Ticket No. 00028
Optics #3 - Christian Blough, New York, Ticket No. 00110
Weaver .257 - Terry Meyers, Colorado, Ticket No. 00001
Weaver .300 - Kevin Zepp, Colorado, Ticket No. 00378
Pronghorn - David Watling, New Mexico, Ticket No. 00089
Mountain Goat - Thad Barnes, Colorado, Ticket No. 00314
Bighorn Sheep - Jerome Garcia, New Mexico, Ticket No. 00691

Thanks to everyone for playing. Despite a canceled Rendezvous it turned out to be the most successful raffle season ever.

Rigged! Haha! Congrats on the rifle! Looks like you needed to purchase tickets early this year.

Very cool. Congratulations to the winners and happy to make my donation. Looking forward to the next one!

I’m calling foul on all those low ticket numbers! Rigged! :ROFLMAO: Congrats to the winners! I didn’t want to climb 30 degree rock faces anyhow!

A huge thank you to everyone at the RMBHS and everything they do, usually I buy the tickets just to make my donation. I can't remember who I talked to on the phone because I was in shock but they asked me "how many tickets did you buy". Unfortunately my wife was sitting there while the phone was on speaker so that's a secret Haha.. but yall can definitely expect a write up full of pictures while i scout and hunt for this once in a lifetime opportunity. Wife has already agreed to change our vacation plans so I can do this tag justice!

The winner of Optics #1 is a Hunttalker. Not sure about the other winners.

Wow! I never win anything. I've entered the RMBS raffle for several years from the Hunt Talk announcements. This time I was especially tempted by the sheep hunt in SW CO since I gave up drawing a tag in my lifetime. I almost bought more tickets at the outdoor expo in Denver where I work as a CPW volunteer, but well.... The Swarovski optics raffle is a dream win for me as a hunter and birder. It was really special to get a call and talk with Oak a while ago. He and his wife are some of my most admired old friends.

Thank you to the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society for all the good work you do.

A huge thank you to everyone at the RMBHS and everything they do, usually I buy the tickets just to make my donation. I can't remember who I talked to on the phone because I was in shock but they asked me "how many tickets did you buy". Unfortunately my wife was sitting there while the phone was on speaker so that's a secret Haha.. but yall can definitely expect a write up full of pictures while i scout and hunt for this once in a lifetime opportunity. Wife has already agreed to change our vacation plans so I can do this tag justice!
Make sure you do a great write up for us!

Sweet 3 Hunttalkers among the winner! My offer for a week of scouting and hunting help only applied to the sheep winner. I think I will be in touch with them soon. Sandbrew

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back