Colorado Leftovers

jlmatthew

Did everyone get the leftover tags they wanted?

Bought Bull tags for the kids & I. The cow tag for the same area is actually harder to draw so that's what was applied for :D

I haven't gotten my tags in the draw for the last two years but I can buy a leftover tag for the same area, so whats up? hahahaaa

I put in for deer and elk in the same area. I got the elk, but not the deer (no points) and it wasn't available as a leftover either.........so, no I didn't.

Sbhooper - same here. The State of Colorado nor the CPW will ever receive any of my money again.

I think he is referring to Sen. Udildo proposal. Preston

Oak - I'm not positive of current bills, but I have received emails from Mark Udall about changes in administration of public lands in Colorado. Its been several months, but his website should outline current law making bills.

I picked up a unit 31 late season cow tag (Dec. 1-31) for myself and my youngest (15 y/o). It's not too far away and it will give us a reason to get outside in December since I won't be pheasant hunting on the plains anymore (moved from front range)

I think he is referring to Sen. Udildo proposal. Preston

Oak - I'm not positive of current bills, but I have received emails from Mark Udall about changes in administration of public lands in Colorado. Its been several months, but his website should outline current law making bills.

Do you realize how preposterous it sounds to make a contumelious remark about something you admit to knowing nothing about? Facts, man, facts.

Do you realize how preposterous it sounds to make a contumelious remark about something you admit to knowing nothing about? Facts, man, facts.

con·tu·me·ly (knt-m-l, -ty-, -tm-l)
n. pl. con·tu·me·lies
1. Rudeness or contempt arising from arrogance; insolence.
2. An insolent or arrogant remark or act.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Middle English contumelie, from Old French, from Latin contumlia; akin to contumx, insolent.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

contu·meli·ous (knt-ml-s) adj.
contu·meli·ous·ly adv.

In case you were wondering......like me. Fits perfectly.

Terry - The Central Mountains Outdoor Heritage proposal by Senator Udall, which could include up to 32 areas in Pitkin, Summit, and Eagle counties. Proposal would add to existing wilderness areas and create special management areas. The current bill being proposed in still in draft phase, two issues concern me. Wilderness areas would include shutting down more public access, and fighting beetle kill wildfires would increase difficulty. That whole region needs thinning before a fire burns to Wyoming. Secondly, special management areas could restrict various forms of public recreation.

I do not know if this what sbhooper is referring too, but go ask him. And concerning Bennett and Udall I completely disagree with the majority of their agenda's. There are about 10 other reasons why I choose not live, or hunt in Colorado.

C'mon, you don't recognize sarcasm? I thought that's the only reason smilies were added to forums?

Oh...I know sarcasm all to well! I was just waiting for the aftermath, like and Oak high five to the face. I thought it was great what you put, I think you may have made me speachless for a minute or two.:eek:

Terry - The Central Mountains Outdoor Heritage proposal by Senator Udall, which could include up to 32 areas in Pitkin, Summit, and Eagle counties. Proposal would add to existing wilderness areas and create special management areas. The current bill being proposed in still in draft phase, two issues concern me. Wilderness areas would include shutting down more public access, and fighting beetle kill wildfires would increase difficulty. That whole region needs thinning before a fire burns to Wyoming. Secondly, special management areas could restrict various forms of public recreation.

How so?

Expanding wilderness areas can not include motorized access routes per the wilderness act.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back