Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Colorado Backdoor Deer

I love crappy deer units that take no points...Looks like another forked horn for the wall...;)

If only sheep and goat were so easy to draw...:mad:

Wow. I'm stunned. Applied for a unit with 2 points. Same unit last year all with 2 and 30 with 1 got drawn. I now have 3 points. :confused:

---------
No locks anymore brother - plenty of wrenches. There are vouchures and PLO tags a plenty, that is the new 'Lock' method. imo, drawing these days is like playing CO Lotto and love the games they have for us ; preferrance point, weighted points, fishing tags, habitat stamps, and short seasons)

Yeh, I did not draw deer either, sorry for my poor attitude, BUT, BEAR points are gone and so summer scouting, and going on a bear hunt Sept 2nd.

You are right, no more locking in a Mulie tag by means of the draw. I am interested to see what the draw stats look like, but got a while to wait for those...

Never bought a PLO tag in my life, but i'll be looking into it if the price is manageable. Too bad that will disqualify me from the 2014 CSDH award as I know ide be in the running lol!

Goodluck with the bear. If they had antlers ide be after them as well!

You are right, no more locking in a Mulie tag by means of the draw. I am interested to see what the draw stats look like, but got a while to wait for those...

Never bought a PLO tag in my life, but i'll be looking into it if the price is manageable. Too bad that will disqualify me from the 2014 CSDH award as I know ide be in the running lol!

Goodluck with the bear. If they had antlers ide be after them as well!

Your looking at $1500 to $2000 for a crappy unit. Some of the better units can go for over $3k. I wouldn't spend that kind of money on a deer tag even if I could afford it. You may be able to find better deals on CL or directly from the property owner.

If you right click on the page where the point data should be and click on "frame source" you can still find it. They just changed the code to not display it for now.

Mine is still the same.

<table id="preferenceTable" class="table" align="center">
<tr>
<th>Species</th>
<th>Points</th>
<th>Weighted Points</th>
<th>Year</th>
</tr>
<tr class="tableon">
<td><span>Goat</span></td>
<td><span>3</span></td>
<td><span>1</span></td>
<td><span>2014</span></td>
</tr>
<tr class="tableoff">
<td><span>Deer</span></td>
<td><span>3</span></td>
<td><span>0</span></td>
<td><span>2014</span></td>
</tr>
<tr class="tableon">
<td><span>Elk</span></td>
<td><span>2</span></td>
<td><span>0</span></td>
<td><span>2013</span></td>
</tr>

I've heard that it was a problem with the hunt recaps, not the actual draw.

Elk is still not showing even using the hidden method though.

I wish I could remember what I applied for. Can't remember if I did CO deer? :confused: It sucks getting old.

Just the opposite for me , had 8 points after the May 10th draw now it shows 0. ???

freaking NRs taking our tags!

I can't remember being so bummed about not drawing a tag, oh wait I remember the sheep results................

The backdoor said I didn't draw the first go round.

Now on the second go round it says I didn't draw.

Let's try it again.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back