Caribou Gear Tarp

Colorado Backdoor Deer

2nd Choice deer tag for me. Really more of a scouting trip with a tag in my pocket before I burn off my bonus points next year. OTC elk is available but I'm not sure if I'll buy one or not.

Correct
It should say Successful or Unsuccessful toward the bottom for whatever deer tag you applied for then have the number of points for 2014 below that.

Point creep knocked me out of the running this year. I was so sure I was headed there I already bought my CO onXmaps chip too!

Correct
It should say Successful or Unsuccessful toward the bottom for whatever deer tag you applied for then have the number of points for 2014 below that.

It doesn't say successful/unsuccessful yet. Only the point totals at the bottom are updated.

I'm not sure why my stuff hasn't updated yet. The suspense is killing me!
Since you went into the draw with zero points, your point total will not update if you drew your first choice this year. So, you drew your first choice this year.

Since you went into the draw with zero points, your point total will not update if you drew your first choice this year. So, you drew your first choice this year.

That's what I was thinking too. Archery tag for me

Got my point which is what I was kinda expecting. Next year I should have a good chance at the smoke pole tag Im after!

It doesn't say successful/unsuccessful yet. Only the point totals at the bottom are updated.

Sweet! Thanks for the tip.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back