CO Sheep & Goat Results

MNHunter

For those of you that can't wait till the end of the week, you can call and find out if you have another PP/Weighted Point or if you are down to '0'.

Got my first weighted point for sheep and will be eligible for the goat draw next year.

I thought you were a lock for goat? Next year?

No, I'm definitely not a lock with less than max weights. But I've got a good chance of drawing when I decide to apply again, depending on what unit I apply for. I just put in for another weight this year. Not sure what I want to do in CO now. The goat I killed last year is about 2" bigger than the CO state record.:D I might wait and try to kill a long-haired one with a bow during a late season one of these years.

A friend calls last night and says, "Hey, I drew a Georgetown Unit Sheep tag in Colorado. Think you and your camera guys want to come along and help?"

Duh!

Lucky guy. His second sheep tag in CO. And he is only 45. He expects another one in ten or twleve years.

Should make for some cool filming. Anyone know much about this unit? PM if you do.

CO Goat Draw

Poop! I just checked the web site. I now have 3+7 for goats. I have to wait two more years to be eligible to apply for sheep again.

A friend calls last night and says, "Hey, I drew a Georgetown Unit Sheep tag in Colorado. Think you and your camera guys want to come along and help?"

Duh!

Lucky guy. His second sheep tag in CO. And he is only 45. He expects another one in ten or twleve years.

Should make for some cool filming. Anyone know much about this unit? PM if you do.

I ran into Courtney today. We talked about sheep hunting, RFW, and OYOA. He's pretty excited about the hunt! How excited are the cameramen?;)

The Hiker family struck out on Goat, Sheep and Moose this year. Next we will have 5 of us applying....:eek: One of us has to draw sooner or later.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back