PEAX Equipment

CO Secondary Draw list posted

Thanks. There’s one on there that surprises me. Gives me a good second choice option in the future.

Reactions: LCH
for crying out loud cpw

if you can post the secondary draw list you can post the initial draw recap reports

I have never played with the leftover tags before. After looking at the list and reading The complaints of people on The Facebook group “I hunt Colorado” having not drawn a tag for several years and the system is rigged I was surprised by the amount of leftover rifle 1 tags. I guess it just confirms my initial thoughts.

Reactions: Oak
I have never played with the leftover tags before. After looking at the list and reading The complaints of people on The Facebook group “I hunt Colorado” having not drawn a tag for several years and the system is rigged I was surprised by the amount of leftover rifle 1 tags. I guess it just confirms my initial thoughts.
That FB page has made it clear that there are many, many people who don't understand the basics of how the draw works.

That FB page has made it clear that there are many, many people who don't understand the basics of how the draw works.

Im not sure on that particular face book page because I don’t have Facebook but it amazes Me how many people do not understand the draw systems of the states they apply in especially when it’s the only state or their home state.

ex. I had a very good friend of mine argue that he should be drawing a
Certain Idaho elk tag because him
And another guy he hunts with should have enough points to get it forsure..

Im not sure on that particular face book page because I don’t have Facebook but it amazes Me how many people do not understand the draw systems of the states they apply in especially when it’s the only state or their home state.

ex. I had a very good friend of mine argue that he should be drawing a
Certain Idaho elk tag because him
And another guy he hunts with should have enough points to get it forsure..

Happens a lot, my hunting partner decided to try for a different tag and not take my recommendations for the order of preference. I got a great tag, he ended up with nothing. Maybe next year he will listen. I don’t put in all that time for nothing haha

i've even heard a "rumor" from the some midwesterners that they didn't draw because CPW started auto declining up to 1500 people due to covid concerns, new law DNR put in they said

i loled pretty hard

It's amazing how much CPW hates the youth also money grab!
Lol I've seen a few of those as well. It really makes me wonder just which tags these people are putting in for? It's a 100% chance that you can draw an antelope, deer, and elk tag every single year in Colorado. I have the last 3 years for deer and antelope, didnt put in for elk, and filled all tags on public, and I'm a shitty hunter 🤣

After long days - it is really cathartic to read that Group and understand the demand cycle on tinfoil. I consider it entertainment only....although sometimes I can't help myself and have to post something when one of the wild conspiracy theories comes out (e.g. lady has 10 pref points and didnt draw a tag that takes at most 5 ... suggestions that perhaps she made a mistake went south quickly).

Yep, just looked through deer and antelope leftovers and holy cow, have things changed. People finally figured out a previously unused resource and gobbled up what used to be leftover tags. Oh well, hope they have great hunts

It really makes me wonder just which tags these people are putting in for? It's a 100% chance that you can draw an antelope, deer, and elk tag every single year in Colorado.
Almost every state is actually just like that. If you want to hunt, you can almost get some kind of deer, lope or elk tag in your pocket for the fall. The draw basically just determines either how much hunting pressure, how much public land or how likely you are to see trophy caliber animals.

Back