CO Secondary Draw list posted

Our friend that shoots small ones had to quit that page, it was so maddening.

LOL. I see why. I just lost time there I will never get. Holy smokes. Maddening!! A couplespecail posts I saw and one response I wasted energy making...

And notnthe below but some other clown was complaining the draw is rigged cuze he had 5 points for two species that only took 2-3 points. Calls CPW and thety explain you can‘t draw a 2 point tag on 2nd choice.

And another winner in the “inept to the point of being an champion”. Whined he never has drawn lope in 17 years. But is puts his 17 points into a 19 point min draw hunt and puts another whoper as 2nd choice and the biggest proof the system is rigged
Is his 3rd and 4th choiuces did not draw even tough they take a point each to draw.

Now I better understand why I am so ‘lucky’ in the draws.. It is not luck and it is not that I am smart...just that the tag competiton is not so high when a large swath of applicants are on the edge of there seat waiting to draw what can never be drawn So they were never in the running.

02E41E0C-81A2-4012-8EF8-00D85944125A.jpegEF6CD398-557A-48F2-B88F-CD3691E35BC1.jpeg

Last edited:
I feel like I’d lose IQ points the more I read through there.
That’s a hazard if not a total inevitability.

I enjoy the humor for about 10 minutes at a stretch, then i realize the majority are really that inept/uninformed/stereotypical/combative and it becomes sad and disturbing.

Really dissapointed in leftover deer tags for this year, seem like last year had a lot more muley tags.

Really dissapointed in leftover deer tags for this year, seem like last year had a lot more muley tags.
Ya, the list was pretty slim this year for sure. It doesn’t include what will be turned be in this year. With covid I think the rolling leftover list this year has potential to hold some real gems. You will have to be checking it more often than we all check HT though.

What is wrong with this guys math on “I hunt colorado” ?

“I had an interesting draw experience too. I hit a 30%er for deer so im grateful for that.

However, GoHunt insider had my elk archery draw tag at “100% success” rate as a resident with my amount of points. That tag was unsuccessful. Something weird definitely happened this year.....I didn’t even get an easy 1 point tag as my second choice. 🤷‍♂️

Just wow.

I would make everyone on the I Hunt Colorado FB page heads explode if I posted this.

"I'm trying to figure out where I went wrong on my apps this year. I only drew 5 licenses out of 7 species in Colorado I applied for this year. I also managed to pick up points for bear pronghorn as well as licenses. I guess I'll have to hunt OTC for bull elk and look for another bighorn sheep tag on the leftover list again to hunt all 7 this year"

:ROFLMAO:

Sandbrew

I would make everyone on the I Hunt Colorado FB page heads explode if I posted this.

"I'm trying to figure out where I went wrong on my apps this year. I only drew 5 licenses out of 7 species in Colorado I applied for this year. I also managed to pick up points for bear pronghorn as well as licenses. I guess I'll have to hunt OTC for bull elk and look for another bighorn sheep tag on the leftover list again to hunt all 7 this year"

:ROFLMAO:

Sandbrew
Do it!!!! Can’t just tease us with that type of gold! Haha

make it even better mention how your uncle and cousin work for CPW and really get them riled up!!! That’ll really st the conspiracy’s off haha

What is wrong with this guys math on “I hunt colorado” ?

“I had an interesting draw experience too. I hit a 30%er for deer so im grateful for that.

However, GoHunt insider had my elk archery draw tag at “100% success” rate as a resident with my amount of points. That tag was unsuccessful. Something weird definitely happened this year.....I didn’t even get an easy 1 point tag as my second choice. 🤷‍♂️

Just wow.
Calling that ‘math’ is an insult to math. Even Newton and Leibniz would come together on that.

flip side: disregarding the 2nd choice comment, that’s high end material for ‘I Hunt Colorado’

Back on topic: Draw reports are up.

Do it!!!! Can’t just tease us with that type of gold! Haha

make it even better mention how your uncle and cousin work for CPW and really get them riled up!!! That’ll really st the conspiracy’s off haha
Other than my uncle/cousin working there everything in my statement is actually true.......

Last edited:
An update provided at the Commission meeting this morning:

As of this morning, CPW has received 10,610 applications for the secondary draw. Last year they received a total of 2,600 applications in the leftover draw.

An update provided at the Commission meeting this morning:

As of this morning, CPW has received 10,610 applications for the secondary draw. Last year they received a total of 2,600 applications in the leftover draw.
Wow. Maybe reissue day will be a little better if lots of folks get their B tags in secondary. I doubt it - but there's a chance.

Back