Yeti GOBOX Collection

CO results

Oak

Expert
Sheep and goat point totals have been updated at the bottom of the results page. Actual results are not posted.

I have a whopping 2 preference points now. I guess I don't have to worry about a mountain goat hunt messing with my Wyoming elk hunt now.

points. That's OK. I'm pulling the raffle sheep tag Saturday, along with Idaho, NV and MT sheep tags. It's going to be a busy fall.

No tags for me either. 3 + 3 for goat and 3 + 4 for sheep. Would not have been good year to draw since I'm working away from Grd. Jct. this year. Good success to others.

My SHEEP POINTS ENT TO ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think i drew S3. Any advise?

So who won the colorado gov raffle tag last night?
Winners will be posted on the RMBS home page in a day or so.

Amazing story about the goat tag winner: A young man from Walden, CO purchased the statewide auction goat tag in Reno this January. The next day he and his dad stopped by the booth to talk about goat hunting, and how much fun they were going to have looking for goats this summer. We sold his dad some raffle tickets for the raffle goat tag, and I think you know how this story is ending. :D His dad won the raffle tag Saturday. So they are going to have a father/son statewide goat hunt this fall. Pretty incredible.

The winner of the statewide pronghorn raffle tag this year won the raffle goat tag a couple of years ago. Some people have all the luck.

I thought I should be depressed with 3 plus 10 for goat and sheep but it looks like a few of you have even more points. I put in for a goat hunt with decent odds I am worried I will not draw before I am to old to climb. Good luck to all as NM, WY and Idaho draws are just around the corner.

Winners will be posted on the RMBS home page in a day or so.

Amazing story about the goat tag winner: A young man from Walden, CO purchased the statewide auction goat tag in Reno this January. The next day he and his dad stopped by the booth to talk about goat hunting, and how much fun they were going to have looking for goats this summer. We sold his dad some raffle tickets for the raffle goat tag, and I think you know how this story is ending. :D His dad won the raffle tag Saturday. So they are going to have a father/son statewide goat hunt this fall. Pretty incredible.

The winner of the statewide pronghorn raffle tag this year won the raffle goat tag a couple of years ago. Some people have all the luck.

Just now read this Oak...great story.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back