CO Leftovers Posted!

another colorado rookie question: I tried to get my hunter's ed verified but cwp told me that has to be done in person but I can still buy a leftover tag tomorrow. For some reason I just don't believe the guy I talked to had his facts right. Does anyone know if this is true?

He is correct. In order to get your Hunter's Ed verified, it has to be done in person.

All verification does is eliminate the need for you to carry your hunter's ed card with you while you hunt.

It has no effect on purchasing any tag. You can purchase a tag without verification, but you must carry your hunter ed card with you while hunting.

The clock is ticking! Good luck everyone!
Be sure to chime in if you get something you never thought in your dreams you'd end up with.
Whoever gets the buck tag in the upper NW unit better fess up and post pics when the hunt is done!
Lots of good tags out there folks!

Last edited:
did anyone else get in on the accidental early sales for a few minutes after 9 tonight? Snagged my mulie tag that takes 4 points normally. then it shut down and could not see the “purchase” button anymore.

did anyone else get in on the accidental early sales for a few minutes after 9 tonight? Snagged my mulie tag that takes 4 points normally. then it shut down and could not see the “purchase” button anymore.

Yep, picked up a couple sheep tags for my Son and I!

Good luck to everybody today. I strongly considered a leftover cow tag to pair with my 3rd season deer hunt, but ultimately decided against it.

Oh yeah the new system works greaaaaaaatttt....

Has anyone had any luck yet?? I made it as far as putting in my hunt codes - then it crashed and logged me out.... unbelievable.

I did get in at 9:11 and the elk tag I wanted was gone. it's working now, just taking a long time

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back