CO Spring Turkey Draw

Sheltowee

Application deadline for limited hunts is tonight at 8pm Mountain. Who is in?

Turkey is cool because you can get 2 points a year
When you don't forget to apply in the fall, yes :)

My SIL is ~50/50 for a neat draw tag. Rest of us are just points/OTC and lots of company on the front range.

If SIL doesn't draw, we are going to finally make good on our threats to go up to the Black Hills.

Point for me and an OTC tag. Not sure where I’ll find any OTC Turks in NW CO but it’ll be an excuse to get out this spring.

My credit card just got hit, but they haven't posted results yet, so I don't know if I drew my limited tag or got an OTC tag as my unsuccessful option.
Check your preference points. If you drew, they've already been reset to 0.

My credit card just got hit, but they haven't posted results yet, so I don't know if I drew my limited tag or got an OTC tag as my unsuccessful option.
I got both my emails already; not what I wanted but I'll take the points and an OTC to wander the woods looking for sheds lol

It's perplexes me to figure out whats the difference with OTC and the Draw. If you can do OTC what are the limitations and what advantages do you get by making the Draw?
Sorry Easterner asking.

It's perplexes me to figure out whats the difference with OTC and the Draw. If you can do OTC what are the limitations and what advantages do you get by making the Draw?
Sorry Easterner asking.
Some units (or designated parts of units) are draw only, some are OTC.
1707937104640.png
1707937125795.png

Best part about Co Turkey hunting is there are 4x as many hunters as their are turkeys in the state… do a bird a favor and shoot a coyote for them… or a fox/bobcat/ raccoon/ pine marten/ skunk if in season of course!

Back