CO elk draw is up

Colorado is treating me well this year. I got my first choice for both deer and elk. :D:D

Point for me, which is all I asked for. Congrats and best of luck to the rest. Big Fin's fall schedule would kill an ordinary man.

Congratulations Randy. Did you burn some points ?
I'm saving points till I can draw a decent Colorado tag, should only be another 75 or 80 years.
Bambi, didn't you know elk in Sept. with anything but a bow is cheating ? Good luck, wak a big one.

Anybody been seeing any refund checks yet? Just did PP this year

Actually I think bow hunting is cheating. If you miss they don't hear a 'boom'. :)

Looking forward to it either way.

I drew a rifle elk during the 1st season and got a deer preference point. I am looking forward to October!

Colorado is treating me well this year. I got my first choice for both deer and elk. :D:D

I better clarify what I meant by drawing my first choice for deer and elk.

I did burn my points for deer. All four of them. Will be hunting CO for mule deer from 11/12-11/16. Was a first choice I didn't expect to draw. Last year, there were 30 tags total, this year, they dropped it to 10. All the guys with lots of points must have looked at the hard winter conditions and decided to sit on the sidelines and save their points for future years. Thanks to those guys who saved their points. Last year, with these few tags, it would have taken ten points to draw. hump

My first elk choice was another preference point :p. Up to 12 points now. Anyone wanna buy them? Or have an idea about where to spend them?

Big Fin....12pts?? You're not giving me much hope for future years.

Congrats to all you guys that drew....lucky baste... I'm sure IDB drew one....seems to draw everything else. ;)

First Season Either-Sex (Elk) Tag, Unit 77. A great way to get things kicked off. As a matter of fact I recieved my tag yesterday in the mail! Good Luck to All who drew! John

Big Fin....12pts?? You're not giving me much hope for future years.

Congrats to all you guys that drew....lucky baste... I'm sure IDB drew one....seems to draw everything else. ;)
No elk for me just points. I'm only drawing because I've been playing the game long enough to have enough points. :) I need to get lucky on a real tough draw this year, maybe an Oregon Sheep tag would be nice.

Good luck bambi and all, i used up my CO points last year on these two critters. Deer wasnt too bad..........elk, well not quite what i was hoping for but i wanted to save the biggest one for Bambi's hunt this year:D LOL It will be at least two more years before i get to draw again.

Attachments

• Matt CO BUCK.jpg
    Matt CO BUCK.jpg
    752.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Matts 2007 CO Bull.jpg
    Matts 2007 CO Bull.jpg
    805.1 KB · Views: 130
sorry guys, hopefully these pics are easier to see.

Attachments

• Matts 2007 Bull 11.jpg
    Matts 2007 Bull 11.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 115
  • CO Late Hunt Buck.jpg
    CO Late Hunt Buck.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 108
Back