Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

CO draw results

Ugh. I'm not a patient person, I should never have checked. Three hunters in my house, two of us with a greater than zero chance at a moose tag and only one cc hit for a point so far. Time to go do something else.

I read somewhere that today would be moose, tomorrow bear, Wednesday was Deer, and like Thursday was elk, and Friday would be Speed Goat......Don't know how true that is but there you go!

I read somewhere that today would be moose, tomorrow bear, Wednesday was Deer, and like Thursday was elk, and Friday would be Speed Goat......Don't know how true that is but there you go!
Dang I hope that’s not right. I’ll never make it till Thursday. I’ll be divorced or banned from CPW shop for logging in to many times haha

If you go by last year's draw report dates (upper right hand corner), the order was moose, bear, deer, elk, lope. Not saying that is how the cards will be hit but that is the order they were drawn out at last year.

Colorado DOW's website has the helpful information that the results will be provided from June 3 - 7. Wait until the 8th to be sure. Sadistic.

and like Thursday was elk

Thursday....Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good.

If not today, I hope it's not tomorrow for elk. I used my wife's credit card for mine and my dad's app. Tomorrow's her birthday...

You guys know of any real fancy restaurants in southern Michigan. 😂

I put in for first season rifle elk, and should be guaranteed to draw it, but it hasn't stopped me from checking it all day when time has allowed while at work... I just want to be able to lock in my plans for sure!!!!

I called CPW to confirm this schedule. Straight from the horses mouth.

The order goes:
-Moose - Monday
-Deer and Elk - Drawn Together - Tues or Wednesday
-Bear - Thursday
-Antelope - Friday

Deer and elk are the two species drawn together because of concurrent seasons. At least that is what I was told.
The gentleman did not know if the deer/elk results would be emailed separately, but hinted that they would most likely be released at the same time, on either Tuesday or Wednesday. Either way we will see deer/elk in the next couple of days.
Bring it!

Good luck to all pulling tags! I'm only in for points and the leftover list, I just have too many commitments elsewhere this fall.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back