Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

CO draw results

CC hit for elk muzzy tag so 13 pts gone, no change on CPW site yet. First LE elk tag so pumped about that! Nephew should draw youth ML cow tag for same season but no confirmation yet.

Not to continue to harp on CPAW but their methodology seems totally random.

All my tags were on one application.
CC hits were in this order Moose, Pronghorn, Bear, Deer, Elk.

At this point:
I have received an email for my Pronghorn point and my points have been updated,
I have not received an email for moose but points are updated
I show a bear tag under products but have not received an email and it does not show up under awarded or not awarded
I have not received a point for deer
I have a CC hit for elk, but show nothing on the CPAW account side

It doesn't seem like there is a rhyme or reason for the order in which these steps happen.

At least it's a computerized draw! :rolleyes:

There is actually a pretty good technical reason for why not everything is processed at the same time ( worker queues ) but why they had results weeks ago and dont post until now drives me batty.

I don't trust anything about this process, I will wait to see what actually shows up in my mail box. But since I applied with 0 elk points, and I am seeing the update on CPWshop for "Import Deduct Point-0" to remain at 0 on May 24, 2019, I am assuming I drew my first choice late cow tag with about a 5% chance?

My deer application just went to Not Awarded. Guess I can stop checking the CC for a charge.

Woohoo I just got my second choice!!! (first choice was preference point lol)

According to gohunt there was only a 4.3 % draw odds for this hunt in the 2nd choice draw! Im going to unit 15 for 3rd rifle!!!

Granted if I draw the tag in wyoming I put in for, I'll have to turn this in but that would be a wonderful problem to have lmao.

Deer results are up. My wife and I both drew third choice which is kind of disappointing. Will have to pick up buck tags on the leftover list.

just a side... I haven't seen this posted yet but if you sign in and hit the view all under orders what you actually drew is up for deer and antelope

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back