Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

CO draw results

I went 4 for 4. Moose, elk, deer, and antelope! Yep, points all the way around.
Dang, I’m not sure how many points per species you burned. But, it sure feels like it’s a good time to get out of the creep game. Moose especially. I’m jealous

I, on the other hand, ended up with all 2nd choices and still climbing the points ladder. Next year might be a cut and run if I can get that lucky.

And good luck to those waiting on CO results for the Idaho draw. Maybe these CC hits will give you insight on what to do next.

Last edited:
Dang, I’m not sure how many points per species you burned. But, it sure feels like it’s a good time to get out of the creep game. Moose especially. I’m jealous

I, on the other hand, ended up with all 2nd choices and still climbing the points ladder. Next year might be a cut and run if I can get that lucky.

And good luck to those waiting on CO results for the Idaho draw. Maybe these CC hits will give you insight on what to do next.

I didn’t burn points, I bought them. CO wasn’t in the cards for this year as I committed to antelope hunting Wyoming with the wife and kids. I was going to just go OTC if things worked out this fall and I didn’t get any type 6 or B tags.

Had a pending charge for an elk tag show up on the credit card last night, but still nothing for the antelope or deer points I applied for. Whatever, get it sorted out soon enough. We goin' hunting!
There is not a charge if you just applied for points

My pronghorn application went from "Entered" to "Not Awarded" this morning, so we should see that rolling out for other species soon. It'll be nice for those of us that applied for multiple choices to see what we drew.

No one else have their elk charge hit? Mine hit at 12:48 this morning. Just don't know if it was my first or second choice.

Edit: forgot to refresh the thread and read to the end from yesterday before posting that... obviously i'm not alone.

Reactions: LCH
Deer and Elk hit my card.
Going to have to turn my elk tag back in though. Darn nephews fiance had the nerve to plan a wedding without clearing it with my hunting schedule.

My pronghorn application went from "Entered" to "Not Awarded" this morning, so we should see that rolling out for other species soon. It'll be nice for those of us that applied for multiple choices to see what we drew.
I also just checked CPW website and my bear and pronghorn are now “accepted” status instead of “entered”.
If you what to know which hunt codes you pulled, each species is starting to switch over.
Might be a day or two for deer and elk.

Not to continue to harp on CPAW but their methodology seems totally random.

All my tags were on one application.
CC hits were in this order Moose, Pronghorn, Bear, Deer, Elk.

At this point:
I have received an email for my Pronghorn point and my points have been updated,
I have not received an email for moose but points are updated
I show a bear tag under products but have not received an email and it does not show up under awarded or not awarded
I have not received a point for deer
I have a CC hit for elk, but show nothing on the CPAW account side

It doesn't seem like there is a rhyme or reason for the order in which these steps happen.

Deer hit on the Credit card - which means 16 resident deer points just got spent - feels like a load off my shoulders and I'm probably equally excited to be able to have an archery buck tag in my elk unit from 2020+ as I am for the 2019 deer hunt.

My card was also hit for elk. No email yet but I’m still planning to be in Colorado this fall! My first Colorado elk tag!

Finally......DOW not updated but my CC got hit for an elk tag (assuming it's my wife's as I have no points) and it looks like my sister-in-law got her bull tag, so I'll be the Guide this year!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back