Clown Show - OYOA behind the scenes

Theses are real life experiences and frustrations and not the Hollywood production stuff where it’s all private land and the animals are practically pre selected for that shows kill. Dozens of people off camera setting up the next scenes shot. This is real, this is what happens and this is life. Keep up the great work and I’d love to see a few more of these shows.

I loved the show and want to see more. The hardships and mishaps of hunting go well with a good sense of humor and make better stories than plain vanilla shows.

We're lucky you stuck with filming hunts after that trip! Glad you are on YouTube. The day by day are my favorites.

Oh, and loved the podcast where you finally told the "whole" story of the Mexico adventure.

Just watched this, kept me smiling the whole time. Glad I’m not the only one that struggles sometimes. Really enjoyed it

Just watched this tonight. Felt like a kid again listening to my dad and his buddies swap hunting stories! Loved it and keep them coming!

Coming from a guy that haf his own share of clown shows over the years I can commiserate and i enjoyed the show.

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who has gone on a couple hunts that went completely sideways and just kept skidding off the road at every chance.

Really enjoyed listening to it. About like hearing a campfire story while I was in the kitchen cooking supper.

The show was a hoot. Sounding like some of the adventures that I’ve been on. I’m also curious about the Toyota. By the way, I’m pretty sure Randy’s wife knows he’s a fixit kinda guy.

I loved it! Was better than sitting around listening to a story on a podcast as the clips of the actual hunt made it all the more believable. Keep it up! You’re a great story teller, Randy!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back