Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Climate Change

Good morning and lets just stir this pot some more I was doing some reading on how UN green solar is in the making of the panels in china all the toxic chemicals needed and how they dispose of them

Yeah, we've seen that going up to our cabin. Now someone in a fuel burning vehicle has to drive out there and manually clean those panels off. Or just wait for spring. Oops, I mean break-up!
"Renewable" energy mandates and big subsidies make putting solar farms in bad places, lucrative for those putting them in, not to mention lucrative for the panel manufacturers. Whether or not they save the planet, only time will tell.

The population of wolves in the west increases and the sky is falling because they are now ruining the land scape.
The worlds human population increses about 500% in the last 100 years from 1.6 to 8 billion and the same crowd says that isnt effecting our climate and environment.

Last edited:
What global warming isn't causing a wolf decline? Hum go figure

Easily resolved just more of these little operations need to be carried out, see latest thread https://www.hunttalk.com/threads/my-wife-is-funny.295661/ :ROFLMAO:
But Richard, then comes the real dilemma; what criteria is used to determine who gets snipped? Do we determine it on a percentage basis or target certain prolific cultures or religions or economic groups? Maybe we should use IQ as a determinant, or certain genetic traits, or maybe incorporate a lottery, or maybe the results of "Peak Oil" will eventually sort it all out and save the earth......oh woe is us.

I didn’t have have children so if I want.... I can righteously burn 20,000 acres of rainforest and most people can’t say nothin! 😉
Exactly
I can drive my v8, live in my desert house with a pool and big AC unit and eat steak and commute to work, and I’ll still have a smaller carbon footprint than the vegan, wholistic, tiny house dwelling, at home gardening, rainwater catching, mommy of 8 YouTube blogger that only dresses her kids in re-threaded 4th generation Patagonia hand me downs.
Nobody has a smaller footprint than the person that doesn’t exist.

If you ask me, it’s time to do away with child tax credits, which are just subsidies for poor people to have carbon generating kids they can’t afford that ruin the planet, and give them to those of us that are part of the overpopulation and climate crisis solution ☺️

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back