Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Clean your freezer, find gold

My ex would approve of that meal too............she went home last year happy with assorted freebee's. Her daughter raved about the braised elk heart in broth. A private chef no less...
I miss her cooking & she misses my filling freezer. Mutual respect pact.

Epicurus and Dionysus themselves would approve (and wish to be among your circle of friends)

We need to get the bear hunt back up and running proper next year.
Hammer a bear one eve, Gerald turns up a fantastic slow cooked rump roast the next! Mix with JR's amazing...
Heck, JR is to camp bench cuisine as Craig is with outdoor photography.
Then the variety! All protected by the anti-bear electrified Cush snore security perimeter... and his awesome two sentence campfire - stories... Never knowing whether fiction or non... Haha! Theat's mellow, tone of amazing adventures... Kaitum's portable micro brewery... A very casual setting of stories shared... Randy, Schaaf, MNHunter on some distant mountain side. All of us yammering about the hopes their late (dark thirty) return means a bear down...
A really enjoyable firepit chatterbox, a place where typed words hold visual demeanor and great candor! Everyone, (many others), all the enjoyable camaraderie. 🙂

Last edited:
I'll have to buy a suit coat to bring to bear camp next year if you're cooking. I'll be sure to wear my dress up crocs :p I still drool about your halibut cheeks you made a few years ago.
I'll have to buy a suit coat to bring to bear camp next year if you're cooking. I'll be sure to wear my dress up crocs :p I still drool about your halibut cheeks you made a few years ago.
Dang! How do I get invited on @jryoung hunts?!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iceman1992
Back