Clay Hayes a Season ALONE - Hunt Talk Radio

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
I posted on another thread that I had a chance to catch up with Clay Hayes last week. It has been four years since he was last on the podcast. I am thankful whenever he has time to visit and discuss what each of us have going on.

He is the real deal. We need more Clay Hayes-types producing outdoor content.

Here is where you can listen to the podcast directly (Episode 160) - https://traffic.libsyn.com/secure/hunttalk/21060620-20HT20Podcast20-20Clay20Hayes.mp3

Or you can find it where you get all your other podcasts. Look for Hunt Talk Radio, episode 160. And if you are so inclined, subscribe to our podcast.

I think you will like this one. Sorry for a bit of wind noise. Just comes with doing outdoor venues.

Thanks Randy! I’m new to archery and Clay‘s YouTube channel is really great information for a newbie like myself.

Thx for the link

Have been a Clay Hayes fan and you tube follower in all honesty since I even knew who Newberg was!
This should be an excellent season of Alone

I'm so glad that I found out that there are podcasts on hunting topics. I never knew not considered it.

Will you have him on again now that the season has aired? Would love to hear about the experience on Alone.

I enjoyed the show. I didn’t know about Mr. hayes until after that season of alone. I bought a trad bow shortly after I started watching a bunch of his YouTube videos. It is truly humbling.

Because of this post and podcast I have now spent hours of my life watching Alone. Watched season 1 and 2 and now have skipped to season 8 to watch Clay Hayes.

S1-S7 are on Hulu and S8 is on the History Channel App. If anyone knows how to get S8 without the crazy amount of commercials that are on the History app please let me know.

Last edited:
Back