Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hunt Talk Radio podcast - Thanks for the support

Well I'd like to say I've been a long time spectator, but that is not the case. I truly had never heard of you until I had heard you on the Meateater podcast. After catching up on the meateater I need something else to listen to on the commute, so I started listening to Hunt Talk Radio. It took me a little over a year to catch up but I did, and we seem to be of a similar mind. My only complaint is you seem to like to pick on the big boys, but let me tell you we can get off the couch and get it done too. This is my 2015 deer I was at 440 then I've dropped a few more since then.edited_1449130807070.jpgI too am almost exclusively a public land user, I live a little outside Mt. Rainier in western Washington. I call these Mountains home and every year when when hunting season returns I look at is as a long awaited trip home. I've shed a lot a blood, sweat, and tears in these mountains all three at once the year I fell off the cliff, I will die for these public lands. I am glad to see such public figures as such yourself and Steve Rinella fight for the public lands that to many Americans take for granted or just don't care. I see a lot of these other TV hunters stand for the second amendment, which is good in its own right, but what good is that if you have no where to go to exercise those rights. Thank you for fighting the good fight.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back