MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Chupacabra: Revealed?

Looks like a skinny (hey sneekum!) azzzzd dog to me!

Hmmm...if he had it in a trap why did he shoot it??

.....oh, that's right- it's a Texas thing...must have thought it was a fenced hunt hump sorry Harley, couldn't help myself :D ;)

Thats what it looks like, will be interesting to see any follow up of what comes from this... :)

Marv, do you think its immoral to shoot him in a trap? Maybe far northern CA has a save the poor trapped animal shelter? Most people here would shoot it though, I think.

Tom...I was just taking the opportunity to give you and my fellow geezer (nharley) a ration of chit!

I used to trap for years and a .22 short behind the ear was always a done deal...couldn't really give a rat's azzzzz if they shot the ugly bastage or not ;)

...but, that being said, if they really wanted to "study" the mangey thing they may have been able to do it a tad better if it was upright....

I'm letting you slide on lala land...ditto on the thick skin...hell, if you can survive the indignities of FHunt, SI, or CE...... :eek:

I think others want to study it, they guy that shot it wanted it to stop killing his chickens, the way I read it. Its got nothing to do with fences, only an idiot Ca commi would really think that. Just getting you back a little there Marv. You guys are fellow geezer's, wow, what's that?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back