Chat Room

Quick Draw

Here is a private message I sent Moosie about the chat room. I thought that since I have admin privlages in the chat room, and its almost baseball season, I would step up to the plate and get some Hunttalkers into the chat room. And now the PM I sent Moosie ..."Last night I heard from got2hunt(Mark) that Rod, in the chat room, is thinking about closing it because no one is using it. I have been asked to find away to encourage members to go into chat and well chat. I thought I would run htis by you sicne you own the site and all, and ask for any ideas and what you would like to do.

I did get the ok from him to set up a 2 hour block of time for everyone to meet in there as a "free trial" type of thing. I was thinking between 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm, Monday through Thursday and later on the weekends, we should all try and meet in the chat room and well use the darn thing.
I won't be in simply because I have school from 6:00-10:00 pm Monday through Thursday. I will try, as I'm sure we all will, to be in more Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night. I hope to see y'all in chat sometime to get to know each other better. Thanks for your tiem reading this, I would really hate to loose the chat room for lack of use.
Quick Draw

What is the link to the chatsite and what time zone are you talking? PST CST EST? Etc. Would love to get o and chat but I have never found anybody there when I have checked it out.

The link should be on the home page of the site. I'm on the west coast so a 3 hour difference. What times are you normally there?

In fact I just got an idea. I should get everyone to email me the times that they are normally in the chat room then I can figure out a good time gap to meet in there. What do you think of that idea?
Quick Draw

I'm East Coast so 7 pm your time is past my bedtime! LOL It is 5:06 pm eastern time now and no one there. When I get my new job I will be getting on later around 7:00 pm EST.

Thanks for the info!

Hey Moosie! When I log onto the site I can no longer get back to the start page where the link to the chat is( at least that is where I found it) So how about putting a link at the top of the forum page too?

It's on the Main page at Hunttalk.com but I can Put in on here too. I'm not much of a Chatter mucvh Any more. I have too many other things to Waste ... Errr do with my time Lately ;) Although I do Like haveing a Place to chat when I'm bored.

got2hunt (Mark) sent me an offline message on yahoo that said there was a few more people in there last night. That's great. I"ll be there this weekend if I'm not out running a muck with my friends LOL :D ;)
hump.gif

Quick Draw

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back