Carrie Underwood donates to HSUS

Bad deal. Have to listen to Miranda instead, she knows how to hunt.

What's really entertaining are the comments below the article.

where have you been? That article is 3 years old. That stupid woman lost my respect a long long time ago.

I stopped listening when she came out as a vegetarian. That was a few years back. She has plenty of fans and I can change the radio without taking my hands off the wheel. works out well for both of us.

Read the comments they are funny. In regards to the other stuff who cares at this point the article is super old and irrelevant anymore.

I too thought those same thoughts about Carrie until recently. She has in the past said or has been misquoted as saying she could not be married to a Hunter. Then she married Mike Fisher (?). Well next thing you hear is one of the Country singers is taking him Turkey Hunting. Do you think that everyone might go though some life changing thinking every once in a while?
Peta, HS, they all need to attach their names to who is hot or else the next generation of Cat Huggers won't send them any money. John

I'll listen to her............

carrie-underwood-15.jpg

I should add since around 2000 or so country music makes my ears bleed. Brad Paisley nearly causes me to pass out when I hear that Dirka, Dir crap, I have to turn off the radio. Works well as alarm clock music.

she married a hockey player. soon she will be eating meat with no teeth.:eek:

where was Fin when this article came out? he would have/could have set the responders straight.

I stopped listening when she came out as a vegetarian. That was a few years back. She has plenty of fans and I can change the radio without taking my hands off the wheel. works out well for both of us.

Because your boner hits the radio knob on the way up?

I think she should start doing the nude PETA commercials....

You might as well turn off the radio if you're worried about musicians politics...

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back