Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Caribou hike

Looks like you had an awesome trip! I may be heading up to Alaska next fall and if I do I may try to hunt Caribou. I would love to have a hunt like that!

Very nice. Maybe someday I'll give that a try, but maybe NOT quite as strenuous as what you guys did. May happen sooner than I think, we found a place this last trip and are getting paperwork together to put in an offer!

You two always have great adventures and tremendous success.
I'm gonna call you guys my idols, but I do covet some of your trips.
Congratulations.

Great photos, beautiful country and a heck of a nice bull !
Alaska is my favorite place!!!
Is that your ram in your avatar?
Love the mass . Chugach ram?

Great caribou! I could do with the grizzlies for sure. Do you feel like the "fearlessness" of the grizzlies was do to little hunting pressure or something else? Seems the grizzlies we've seen that see us are boogying to get out of there. They get whacked by most that are hunting.

Great caribou! I could do with the grizzlies for sure. Do you feel like the "fearlessness" of the grizzlies was do to little hunting pressure or something else? Seems the grizzlies we've seen that see us are boogying to get out of there. They get whacked by most that are hunting.

Not sure why he was fearless. Could be lack of human interaction? It was the first for us. We see a dozen or more bears a year, and they are always headed the other way once they see you or know what you are. It was spooky for sure.

Tremendous bull, congrats to both of you! Thanks for sharing those photos and anytime you want to share photos, even if it's just scenery without hunting, please do so - can't get enough of that Alaskan landscape.

Thanks for the photos. Why am I here an not there? Lord willing I'll be there soon enough.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back