PEAX Equipment

Camp trailer question.

Hilljackoutlaw

Heater and AC will not kick on in the camper all of a sudden. I checked all the fuses and they were fine. Any common problems that might cause this?

Also could be the converter. Not sure what else it could be. Do you have power to your outlets? If so, convertor is fine and it’s something in your main circuit board.

Also check you main ground.

2nd the Main circuit board.

Seen heat/electric hot water stop working in one and a new board fixed it after trying everything under the sun.

That is what is in my trailer currently and last fall the A/c and heat stopped working.
Mine has a wall thermostat and somehow the wires inside the unit came unplugged that led to the thermostat to turn it on and that is why nothing would work. I believe the unit gets power first and the wires lead to the thermostat.
Something also pulled the defrost sensor out of the condenser. Once I fixed the thermostat plugs it would turn on but only made cold air for a few minutes. It was icing up and without the sensor being in there it didn’t know when to defrost.

Maybe start digging around inside the dometic unit itself and make sure you don’t have a chewed up wire from a mouse or something.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back