Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

camp pics

Yep.....we’re “not” roughing it. We’ve done the back packing, the tent camping, and now with a little age.....”roughing it”, is getting out of bed to get the coffee started! memtb

hf9T9Zhl.jpg

Red I don't think I've seen a tent so clean,even in the store...
I'm sure it will look just the same at the end of the hunt.Ha!,Ha! 🔥

My family helped me set up my winter camp yesterday. It will be my second home from now until about April.

Will see how it goes. This is my first try at setting up a semi permanent camp for lion hunting. I have it set on some private property so hoping for no issues.

Attachments

• 20191102_162828.jpg
    20191102_162828.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 31
Yep.....we’re “not” roughing it. We’ve done the back packing, the tent camping, and now with a little age.....”roughing it”, is getting out of bed to get the coffee started! memtb
Yup, that's also my idea of "roughing it" now that I'm older.

Camp Crappy.JPG

Here is a picture of the trailer that sits on my parent's land near Tomahawk, Wisconsin. Starting to get on its last limbs and my dad will likely replace it with a permanent cabin in the near future. Looks like a hunk of junk, but boy I have some great memories here during deer seasons, trout fishing, ice fishing, and just camping out. I basically lived out of this thing for like 2 months after I finished up college and didn't know what I was going to do with my life. Lots of ice fishing and grouse hunting with my lab. I could get it up to 80 degrees inside when it was single digits outside with the wood stove. Great memories that I will always remember

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back