camp pics

That's hunting,or desert racing?
Not my cup of tea...Leave the road hunters far-far away! 🔥
You are in AZ right? Not road hunting, there are no roads. Glassing and tracking in and above desert washes. It is “Desert” with extreme temperature changes. Tough hiking more than a mile or two at a time in sand and gravel in the heat. Most deer are like ghosts out there (at least the ones you want to shoot) Sonora Strain in the genes. Access is by boat or 4X4 minimum.

You are in AZ right? Not road hunting, there are no roads. Glassing and tracking in and above desert washes. It is “Desert” with extreme temperature changes. Tough hiking more than a mile or two at a time in sand and gravel in the heat. Most deer are like ghosts out there (at least the ones you want to shoot) Sonora Strain in the genes. Access is by boat or 4X4 minimum.
Horse Hockey!Thats why God invented boots and water.Obviously Western traveler you have never been to 008.jpgAz. 🔥

Horse Hockey!Thats why God invented boots and water.Obviously Western traveler you have never been to View attachment 122760Az. 🔥
The washes all eventually run to the river but can be many miles from any road or two track. If you choose to walk miles of flat ground between them, good for you, just curious how you get to the starting point. I’m used to driving to trailheads. Most of my AZ hunting was around AG so yep, no experience but I know way more deer on the AZ side. If 2 miles up a wash (4 miles round trip) is road hunting then I’m good with you calling it that. After all I’m kind of old. Best to you in the New Year...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back