Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

camp pics

signs ?

I seen a sign out there , wait now this is not the sign I was looking for ;)

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 412
not to good of a pic

This pic did not come in to great and I could get any closer to the critter.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 404
here are a couple more pics I took.

enjoy I got to get my butt going to work .

Attachments

• Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 409
  • Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 405
  • Picture 018.jpg
    Picture 018.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 400
last pic of the great out doors.

Animals was not corperating this pass sunday so I took a wood shot and left for home. Later guys/gals.

Attachments

• Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 400
hey trent ,sorry to here you did not get your moose liscence this year,hopefuly you get better luck next year,i posted a few pictures of us tonight at the 3-d target range im in the green jacket any way see you later,we may go fishing up to renous on the weekend....big ben.....

Evening everyone

Ben whats up ?Whats with the boots , there still alot of water in the woods . I go out with my sneakers and not once have I got wet here. Looks like alot of people are getting into archery back home. Here I thought that I was the only one when I was there and had the whole world to my self.Well the wife went to bed so i'm going to go as well , just hope that I don't toss and turn for a hour or two like I been doing every night for the pass week. any ways have a great one.

yea its pretty wet up here ,got rain for the last tree weeks,need boots hump i went to try my boat tonight see if it was worth bringing up to renous,works like a charm,if it doesnt rain for the weekend we are going up to fish in mains lake,no phones,miles from no where and lots of beer,how could you go wrong?i just hope the weather cooperates ,weve been hitting rain every time we go up for the last tree years.........big ben....... :D

Good luck

Well I hope that everything goes right for you and land some nice ones.I'm cutting this message short cause I need to take wife to get a fax out from my office and pick up some boxes for the daughter for moving. later.

Those are some great pics guys...

I like the ongoingness of this thread, seems to stay moving and makes one want to come see what you guys are up to... :)

Well russ that is a good thing but I got the bad feeling the ones that come in here on a routine sign and the rest just read and leave. So please people let us know if you been here. if it gets to the point that no comments are being made then it be time to let it go. (SO GIVE US YOUR INPUT/COMMENT'S).Any ways I been digging a cirule around this patch of tree's and wife and me went out and bought some flowers/plants for year round. Going out get a few pics and post more as we convert this area over.And If I catch people stealing then you mite here about me in the paper.I'm not working hard for someone else . You all know where I'm going on this hump . Our roses or flowers disappear then I'm digging a deeper hole :D later everyone.

ok here goes

A few hours has past and this is the befor and after pics we got done so far. Here goes Befor

Attachments

• Picture 021.jpg
    Picture 021.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 362
Ok you with us so far .

By the way the beer taste good as we contiou to work.

Attachments

• Picture 030.jpg
    Picture 030.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 360
this is the closing for the night.

took this as we where heading for the house for dinner and sleep.

Attachments

• Picture 028.jpg
    Picture 028.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 354
Remember this branch.

Ok remember this area here , we are going to fix it up alot next time we do work out side, night all.

Attachments

• Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 349
PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back