camp pics

Looks like you did quite a bit of work to get the grass back and get some flowers in, you will have to get some pics at the end of summer to show how your flowers filled in the space.. :)

fishing trip

hey guys and gals ,nice flowers trent looks like you were drunk when you dug the trench,its all croked,ha,ha hump i put some pictures of our fishing trip,not much luck but had fun

I don't know what to say ben, I think if we got lost and had a pole each I go the oppsite way to see if my luck would be better then your's hump J/K. where was this taling at and how's the weather there now. It's been way nice here for the past few days. hope that some of this weather went your way.As I type this at 7:26am the bords are singing and I need to get out and do more work. We live in a appartment and everyone and there dog had to walk over to where we dicided to clean up.No one offer to help but I bet you as soon as every thing is done we will not be able to get them away from there :mad: enought said for now time to get out and as my mom said (GET OUT SIDE AND GET THE STINK BLOW OFF YOU) So mom thats what i'm going to do, later.

Ooppsss

did somthing wrong and deleted my post. Lets try this again.
Trent sorry to hear you did not get your moose tags this year I still have hope that I will get mine as they have not done the resident tags yet.
Weather has taken a turn for the good here and we hit 26deg Cel. here today and sunny sky. suppose to hit 29 tommorow so I thought I would take off Friday and go fishing with a friend.

OK question for you guys. I want to get into bow shoting to start and I am looking for a nice starter kit that is cheap.. Yes I said Cheap I know that is not always the way to go but somtimes because of finances and family obligations we have to comprimise. If you can help me out let me know.

I don't want to loose this post so I am going to send it and then try and put some pics up for ya. Wish me luck.

underneath

right inder this message hit post reply leave a message then go down a farther and there a place that says Manage attachments click there Bruce and you be set to go. scroll where it says additional options and attach file. after you are done uploading pics then scroll down pass manage attachments and hit submit reply. if you hit submit reply after message all that is going to come up is what you type.

Lets try again

OK Trent I am going to give this another try and keep trying till I get it right. :D

That is an Osprey near Grand lake. Sorry the quality is not better.

also I hope I did this right.

Attachments

• 100B0862.JPG
    100B0862.JPG
    264.3 KB · Views: 327
  • 100B0873.JPG
    100B0873.JPG
    286 KB · Views: 325
resizing

not sure what you are using to open/down load your pics . with mine I just click on the picture (zoom) til it small realy small and it will look big here but not that big , you might need to save it once you shrink it down.

hey bruce,i edit my pictures,when it says image at top.i go there its going to say strech and skew i believe then where it says 100 percent i change it to say 30% on strech and the same on skew otherwise if you have too much stuff in your pictures they will not load,thats how i do it.but i will try trents way see if it works better,keep checking on this site i talk to trent alot and i can post pictures here ,while i cannot on nahc ive tried and tried to no avail...........big ben.....

ok here we go.

we got some more done , think we are just about finish. you seen the befor well here is a few of the after.

Attachments

• Picture 034.jpg
    Picture 034.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 312
  • Picture 036.jpg
    Picture 036.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 316
  • Picture 035.jpg
    Picture 035.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 312
try this again.

ok I got the boot the first time , here is a pic that I use full zoom to reach. this deer was about 200 plus yards away and I got a pic befor she got into the woods, Took this on my b-day and thanks for the message Ben.

Attachments

• Picture 032.jpg
    Picture 032.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 313
I seen a doe the day befor that is why I took the cam , she had the little one with her . this is a different deer all together.I take the cam with me in the morning when I remember . I want to get a pic of the little one. if he/she is that far away then I'm not to sure if I can pick it off *lol*. look like a small (chihuaua) how ever it is spelled *lol* .about ankle high to it's mom.Have a good night all and see you on the flip side.

Thank you elk , I just got the first coat of paint on it a few minutes ago.Just killing the time til I go to work in a couple.Think I will shock the truck and wash it at work befor I go in later all . have a good one and think of me (At work)when you tip that bottle back today/night.

well I say it will rain with in the hour , now that I got the truck cleaned off.I got to get cleaned up myself now for the customers at wally world, later. Where you hiding B&B and hows the pic coming Bruce and Ben how far away from pave did you guys travel to start fishing.O no I'm all alone on page 8 :( come on people I know you are reading , typing hands are not working as good.

hey trent ,been working over time this week,so i could not catch up with you,we were 30 miles off the pavement where we went fishing we are talking about going again in mid june ,we will see,salmon fisning right arround the corner ,we are in the inbetween season as they say should be getting good soon anyway,take care trent,oh i can picture you sitting on that picnic table having a few brewskies before summers over ,have fun big ben......

beeeeeeeeeeeeeennn thereeeee done thattttt

That table seen a few beer ben and it will see more in the future.I was out today and got a few more wild life pics. some came out good and others sucked . I was at the refuge and was not alowed to get out of the truck.

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 253
I'm not sure what this is, any ideas people ?

Back home I never seen such a bird.

Attachments

• Picture 046.jpg
    Picture 046.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 249
had a family gathering

Everything was alive and kicking this morning.

Attachments

• family gathering.jpg
    family gathering.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 247
GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back