NEW SITKA Ambient 75

camp pics

i may go out again this week,if do i will bring the camera,we made a bond fire last night ,had a few friends over,thats about all i did this weekend.........big ben.....

few friends as in soldiers :rolleyes: I'm going out to much now , heat is wearing the crap out on me. I'm up early to get things done and I am in the house the rest of the day.Hate this heat

Hello everyone, Keep on thinking that this is the weekend because I took a few days off (this being the first day).One night at wally world and then I'm off from both jobs for two days.Well we finally got what we need for a few weeks now, was working last night and out of know where the big BOOOOOMMMM hit and then you swear that the rain was going to come right threw the roof and into the store. I had to look so I walk up to the front door's and there was at leats 35 people waiting for it to slack off so they could make it to there car.The thunder and hi winds were so bad that the lights dimmer several times. if you look out at the lights you swear it was snowing fast and hard.It last for a hour or so dieing down starting up, We needed it and got it.So I gotta run and get me a shower have a great one everyone.

need rain sometimes i guess.went for a ride on my mountain bike with my best friend winston,took a few pictures for you trent,ducks sparrows and my house not much but i promise i will get more pictures if can remember to bring camera....big ben.....

Nice pics ben,I bet winston love the run.It looks like it was realy nice there as in not to hot.it not to bad here this morning we will see what the day bring's. I think I will get off and ask the wife out for breakfast later all. keep the pics coming in.

for all you OR/Idaho

Ok listen up everyone that comes in here, going to put you all to the test in helping us find info on jobs that I do here in NY.My wife has family in OR and Vegas,I will not move to vegas where there is no tree's in sin city and the fact that it is to big/busy there for this O boy. I like to faind a place no farther then 20 miles from any city . Check this site out http://www.sencayarc.org/ this is where I work now. If you know of a place like this then let us know.well that is it for now til I get some reply back from anyone.By the way I work at a woodshop teaching how to build pallets and packing items to ship out.

Good evening guys. You may want to check back at the NB site at NAHC. I left you a note. I hope to have some pictures to put on here soon but who knows. Time right now is at a primium as I had to mow the rec. field for soccer tommorow night in the rain tonight. Ben is it as cool in Moncton area as it has been up here this week. man goes right through you.

The weather here been rain none stop, we need it and the cooler weather has follow as well.I like it myself.Been to the other site and way to go bruce on your new toy. You are still way to far from me to visit in houlton.Not sure what the deal is with my second job , As you can see we are ready to get out of ny.people here are not like they are back home, they don't give two cents about anyone but them self.Not the way I was brought up and I'm starting to act just like them.So we are going to pack up and move closer to her family and where there is alot more open forest to roam like I use to do.any ways have a great up coming weekend and the best for you and your family B&B.

not much going on here trent,had to start the wood stove all week ,its so damp and cold,other than that just been working and keeping buzy cutting the damned lawn,it grows faster than i can cut it with all that rain,today i went to help out the bow hunting club ,we trimed the trail and arround the 3-d targets in the rain,they have a tournament tommorow but i havent shot my bow in 3 weeks so i probably wont go,i will be too rusty anyway see you guys later .....big ben.....

I got to get some spare time nd get the dust knock off my bow as well, need to practice as well and keep my self in bow shape so that my arms won't kill me.Today is farther day so have a great day all you dad's. we are going to daughter house to break in there new bbq that they got for a wedding gift.weather here is cool as well but I love it. I need to get my butt in gear and set the a/c in the window now that it is this nice out.So for now I will go and have another coffee or so and try to get motivated.

My new Bow

Just a couple of pictures of a friend and I putting together my new Bow.

Attachments

• 100_1190.jpg
    100_1190.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 189
  • 100_1194.jpg
    100_1194.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 189
  • 100_1195.jpg
    100_1195.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 189
  • Pulling bow.jpg
    Pulling bow.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 190
  • 100_1191.jpg
    100_1191.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 186
Those are pretty big pics, looks like you got your bow put together and working, it will be great to see you with pics of your first kill... :)

Sorry about that. I am still trying to figure out how to size them in here. Going to start shooting as soon as possible and then I have to take a Bow hunting course here in New Brunswick before I can get a license. but it will come if not this year then next.

hey bruce,looking good,make sures your limbs are equal in tightness,tight them to the end then back them off to where you feel confortable,back them off far enough,so you can get your arm muscles in shape,too many bowhunters crank them too much then they hurt their shoulders or muscles,then they can,t shoot anymore.also i would invest in a trigger,you can buy one at the walmart for about 30 dollars canadian.well worth it just to get you going.when you draw your bow dont lock your arm that is holding the bow,hold your bow like if your arm was relaxed when you are standing and your arm is hanging besides you,just a few tips to try to get you going,keep me posted on your improvements.....big ben ..... :cool:

Big Ben I was very fortunate when the gentleman sent me the bow he sent a cobra triger with it. I was just to ancious to try pulling it that I did not go get it. Had it checked tonight at the archery club here in town and set to 45lbs. Starting out at the min of the the bow. Picked up three arrows to get me started as well. Hope to be shooting by next week. :D

now now ben, bruce got to learn as we all did with the slaaaaappppiinngg of the string. sting like a b!tch hump I tell you the first time I got a wake up call my arm swollen like the hulk.Congrate's on the bow bruce and the pics look fine.I got some good news as well , friend of mine email me and told me he came across a guy that had a wood cook stove and wanted $100 for it. He put a down payment on it til he got a reply from me and we jump all over it. so the search is over for a stove. Well guys got to go to work but the good thing is I don't have to work tonight yeahhhh later all.

Big Ben I think you can tell what style of site pins I am using from the photo so what I am wondering is if you have any old pins laying around? There is only one on this bow and I would like to have at least one more. Or do you know where I could get some cheap?

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrisw
Back