Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

camp pics

The search is over!!!

I found a good spot for hunting I hope this fall and i'm going out again tomorrow to pick fiddle heads, Yes I found them and this is what they look like. Also I met a guy in the parking lot here at home said he was going to ask family if I could hunt on there land this year, Lets hope it works out so I can get off state land and the crazy people out there.

Attachments

• Picture 051 (2).jpg
    Picture 051 (2).jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 647
Way to go Trent....
Those are great pics...
I sure hope your new found spot turns out to be a good one... :)

Morning Russ and everyone else that does not leave a message,I was out again yesturday as well for five hours. I tell you I got alittle red on top of the nogen.my forehead burn the rest of the evening at work, I got more pics as well.Not sure when I can post them because I got to go soon and sit in a room with a bunch off people that don't know when to shout up so we can get out of there faster.And if it last as late as they got it set for then I leave there and do my evening shift.So we will see when I can post the pics but for now I'm going to go,hope all you mother's out there had a great day sunday.

hey guys ,nice to see you found fiddle heads,i did not think there was any down there,had alot of rain over the weekend,going to try to go salmon fishing friday if weather is good,see you guys later.....big ben......

sundays trip out to the refuge

mating season is in the air and I got some pics to prove it :)

Attachments

• carp.jpg
    carp.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 615
heres a little fellower that rolled off the hill, by the way the first pic was carp

little guy back up to far and roll right out of the nest.

Attachments

• duckie.jpg
    duckie.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 620
frog

I caught this guy bathing in the sun and I bet at the end of the day he look like my forehead red and hot.

Attachments

• frog.jpg
    frog.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 609
rat

came across this guy sleeping on the raod and try to wake him to tell him he is loitering

Attachments

• rat.jpg
    rat.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 612
troops

Well last pic and it was all over once the troops were out I was busted. hope you guys injoy the pics and I will try to get more soon, got to go finish my coffee and get ready for work.

Attachments

• troops.jpg
    troops.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 610
the stare

after this guy made it on top again he just looked at me as if to say what the hell are you loooking at chump *lol*.

Attachments

• duckie two..jpg
    duckie two..jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 608
thanks guy not sure when i'm going to get out again, I hear threw the grape vine that the rain is heading this away |oo Well see what the weekend brings us hump How is the weather ben back home , settleing down I hope :confused: ok enought said for now got to sleep for a spell ( one year should do it :D ) and get up to watch survivor. later

ya ,rain ,rain go away,please come back another day.going to try to get you pictures tomorow,going salmon fishing up to miramichi,hopefuly get lucky....big ben...

fishing the river it's self ben , Or have you ever gone to the (dungarden river) and try your luck. By the way that is in doaktowm.

hey trent,never fished the dungarvon,but i know where it is,its a good river for fishing they say,went to fish the north west miramichi today,too much wind ,water too high and wind from the north witch most old timers say stay home when you have a north wind cause fish wont bite,had fun anyway thou being in the woods or on the water is beter than at work hump seen a moose cross the river,tried to get it on camera but he was too fast for me,by time i got my camera he was gone |oo catch you guys later.....big ben......

Well I type a long message the first time and had to mention it was friday the 13th and I lost it all by a push of a button |oo :MAD :BLEEP: So lets try this again.quote it beeing friday the 13th might be the reason you not got a fish :eek: . but I love seeing pics from back home , here there is not a peice of land here that does not have a house on it. thinking on going out tomorrow and try to pick more fiddle heads, everything here is own so you got to be carefull when picking on the land.good luck next time ben and you never know that big fellow will strike.Catch a new record for the miramichiers :) later

Back