camp pics

hunting camp hell that is a house and a half , You could put four of our camp in that place. Looks realy nice and with the size of it is it hard to heat the whole place by that one stove ?. that be the money fund purse Elk, they put it on the table that night and who ever wakes up first and shakes off the hangover goes to the beer store for refills *S* J/K.

That's not a purse. It's a case for binoculars.

The house is super insulated roof and walls. Has to be because the heat is all electric. We don't use the stove much. Gets too hot.

KC

I had to come back and I know it is a cover up so that the better half was told it was binocular. nice one KC and who got that deer/dear

ELKCHSR: Yeah. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Trent: We see pronghorns almost any time we look, jack rabbits and lots of geese, hawks, falcons and eagles. Ocasionally we see elk, deer, moose, sage grouse, ducks and coyotes. My nearest neighbor has a good looking daughter who might be in her thirties. But the house is half a mile away, so it's hard to see anything through the windows, even with the telescope. Maybe I need a bigger telescope.

Oh yeah, we see lots of prairie dogs too. By the end of the summer they get more difficult to find because we have put a serious hurt on the local population. But they always come back in the Spring.

The views at distant mountains, in all directions, are spectacular.

I killed the deer.

KC

Trent:

The house is remote enough that I can stretch without feeling cramped, but close enough to a town that the wife feels relatively secure. The nearest community that you might actually call a town is Walden (+/- 800 people), about 15 miles away. It's about an hour to Steamboat Springs and all other towns are farther.

KC

Well you got it all , any land left over KC , Mind sharing some hunting places. Got to find out the jobs in your area and is there a welchallen around there.I need to work and get set up on everything.Meat buying must be a thing of the past with all the wild game there. My kind of living.Well Got to get the news paper so have a great remaining weekend all.

Trent:

any land left over KC
There are still some 40 acre parcels available. A few are close to roads and power.

Mind sharing some hunting places.
Not on open forum.

is there a welchallen around there.
What's a welchallen?

Meat buying must be a thing of the past with all the wild game there.
We don't buy much meat. We have a freezer full of wild game. Usually give a lot of it away too.

KC

welch allyn is a company the wife trying to get into KC,Today she going for a job interview and we will see what the turn out becomes.It is raining here on a wednesday |oo I feel like that tv commerical with the oven mit saying ( WILL IT EVER ENDDDDDDD ) *lol*. well guys later.

well I hope that I was a good boy last night hump because I feel like :BLEEP: and my head is |oo hurting . But I'm feeling better this evening and that is the main thing.

My day out scouting and looking for fiddle head.

Hey there everyone I was out for a short hike and came across a few critters.

Attachments

• Picture 044 (2).jpg
    Picture 044 (2).jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 679
Geese and turtles

I thought that this was cool to see as well.

Attachments

• Picture 048 (2).jpg
    Picture 048 (2).jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 672
hunting anyone?

I notice this guy coming out of the woods on my way back to the truck.

Attachments

• Picture 052 (2).jpg
    Picture 052 (2).jpg
    126 KB · Views: 678

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back