Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

camp pics

Wow Trent that is nice. Guys if you do come up with Trent and I do not already have my moose licence I have a Class 1 guide licence and could guide/just be there to make it leagle. Cost for my guiding talent (HAHAHAHAHA) FREE. Love to hunt and if I havn't got a licence I do not mind helping a fellow hunter. You will still have to supply your own food and stuff all I would do is be with you so the wardens don't say a word. Just an offer for ya Trent if you would like to take advantage of it. :)

Welcome aboard Hunttalk stilllearing!!!!
We are glad to see you here and that s a pretty fair offer for your first post... :)

Thanks Elkchsr. Been a member for a while but just been to busy over at NAHC and didn't realy know about this BB till a little while ago. I also had a stretch there where I could not get loged on for some reason.

I think we all had the problem not getting on for awhile still,so whats new ELK. staying out of trouble I hope"not". got to keep people on there toes online and off.I have not herd from the rest that been in here befor. wondering if there are any changes in there lives like moving or booking any fish/hunt trips. been on any out of town/state trips.By the way can elk meat be compared to any other animal? I never had it and I like to go on a elk hunt but I want to know if I like it befor I shoot one.I'm a meat hunter threw&threw and if it is good to eatI love to take a cow elk or what ever comes in at shooting distance ( other that bambie).have a good weekend all.

I will tell you what, as long as it hasn't been chased and get the adrenaline running, they are extremely good, far better than deer. I like to do my own butchering, that way I can get all of he silver skin, fat, and guck off of the meat.
It takes a little longer, but you end up with a far superior piece of game meat.
It is even hard to eat beef any more.
Of course I wouldn’t turn down a good cut of beef, but still prefer elk…
Hope that helps… :)

thanks elk, now that i'm drooling.I hope that one day soon I get to try the real thing. but then again I will want to hunt elk if I like it.whats the average weight of a cow/bull.I'm trying to line my ducks up to fill the freezer this year. I split a deer last year and it was gone with in a month,I'm not taking any chances this year.even if I got to ask my friend to call me if he comes across any hit by a car/truck. he is a police officer.told him if they was not hit hard I think about it.so i'm going to try to end my hunting asap this year.happy easter all and have a great weekend.

evening ELK , been working straight out and tonight I have off and tomorrow evening I got off as well. not to sure what the plans are right now sence tomorrow will be our 5th anniv, little to late to ask for any ideas.money is alittle strap with it being a off pay week from both jobs.I'll figure something out. if not then next week and it be a late surprise. well I got to get going and catch op on some needed sleep,later all.

critters

here is pictures of the rest of our family in the house, picture was taken this pass christmas.

Attachments

• DVC00027.JPG
    DVC00027.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 1,164
Oh, those so cute i love have farret maybe soon osmethin kool , i have only one pet to get maybe farret or cat:D

Those are real cool Trent...
We had the last one of ours die just last year....
If they start to get real skinny for no reason, let me know, we finally found out what it was after the last one was gone, and that included a ton on the vet... and the vet didn't help... they are fun little buggers though... :)

its about time i figure out how to post pictures,been trying for so long,heres a few pictures of deer i took in new bruinswick trent,and my basement,bit messy.......big ben

I told you it was easy to post pics here , that is why i'm posting here not there Ben , nice deer what was the weight ?.

hi trent,10 poiter was 210 pounds.and 12 pointer was 225 pounds,both field dressed.also notice something unusual,look how high the brisket is on the 12 point,its the only one ive seen arround here that is so high,heres some pictures of the deer in the fields after a long winter.......big ben.....

Nice pics Ben, I will have to get out soon and get some pics of deer here as well. Think tomorrow I will take my mini cam for a walk with me and see if I can get some deer pics as well befor I get to work.When was these taken and where ?

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back