Cameron Hanes

Thank goodness hunting season is right around the corner.

Must be some serious boredom setting in!

Me included as I posted on this thread.

Antelope opens Monday thank the lord!

Haha no doubt! Good luck

I want to see the girl from E. Helena that was on the Extreme Huntress get a show.

With the tags she drew this year, somebody that produces shows should jump right on it. Bighorn ram and very good rifle elk unit.

I'm "inspired" to do some backcountry bow-hunting for bears. Dangerous I know, but I plan to have some chiseled biceps and thick quads. I'll shoot my bow everyday when I'm not running the mountain - to prepare for this extreme hardcore adventure.

Had to steal the photo from the trail "cam" photos thread...

Attachments

• Trail Cam.jpg
    Trail Cam.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 729
I hope Fin waits til Mr. Hanes posts for the haters to kiss his chiseled cheeks...the waxed ones...to lock the thread.

I'm sure he's a great guy, and a good image for sportsman. But hopefully he's got thick skin.

Achieve your mountain dreams?

5c4bd022221f0ba2a276e1eead6a1356.jpg

Good grief.

Guess if I need a guy like that to inspire me to hunt, or hunt harder then hunting probably isn't for me.

I know plenty of guys that kill bulls every year for decades without all his nonsense.

Is that the MOUNTAIN MAN filter on the new I-Phone?

All kidding aside, I haven't heard anyone on here say anything "mean or bad" about Cam! It's all in good fun, I am sure he is a fantastic person! Hell he doesn't even swear!!

Just passing the doldrums of summer at his expense... I am sure he can handle it!

I'm sure he's a great guy, and a good image for sportsman. But hopefully he's got thick skin.

Achieve your mountain dreams?

5c4bd022221f0ba2a276e1eead6a1356.jpg

Cameron-Hanes-Beastmode-Training-DVD.jpg

Does anyone have Keep Hammering Volume 2? I had to switch to prancersizing after I wore my copy of volume 1 out.

I don't dislike him, I do admire his work ethic and dedication but wouldn't classify myself as a disciple or even a follower of him. I don't think his style necessarily makes him a better hunter or more successful because he hits it so hard. There is a lot to be said for for working smarter not harder.

But I find no fault in what he does or stands for other than maybe his extreme love affair with himself.

I feel a bro group hug coming soon.
Hey ,what ever blows your skirt up....or shirt off.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back