Cameron Hanes

Very cool Moosie, next time i will come take the pictures so you can stay in the race/training session!

Well, I never heard of Cameron Hanes until now, but Moosie and O-Town have been celebrities around our house for years. Very cool guys!
Moosie, throw some steaks on the grill for that boy, he'd look great sportin delts and arms like Camerons in a few years. I really love seeing guys like Cameron who have taken their chosen sport and made a career of it. Wish him well too. Glad to see somebody push the benefits of fitness on the hunting community. Looks like once again, the Oscar's are having a good time! twodot

Well, I never heard of Cameron Hanes until now, but Moosie and O-Town have been celebrities around our house for years.

Seriously made my day............ I'll believe lies every now and then to feel good ;)

O-Town recieved his Eagle award yesterday. I'll get some pictures up of that. Pretty cool day !!!

Hey, wait a minute Oscar...the next time you tell me I should hold an elk hunting event and invite Cam, I guess I'll know what your motivation is.... :)

That picture of little "O" and Cam is too cool!

Next year you'll have to take a shorter nap after the run and make it to the event in time for the entire gig...maybe you'll have a chance of winning some of the cool prizes... ;-)

Corey

Hey, wait a minute Oscar...the next time you tell me I should hold an elk hunting event and invite Cam, I guess I'll know what your motivation is.... :)

That picture of little "O" and Cam is too cool!

Next year you'll have to take a shorter nap after the run and make it to the event in time for the entire gig...maybe you'll have a chance of winning some of the cool prizes... ;-)

Corey

Throw in a McDonalds gift certificate and you'll have him hook line and sinker!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back