Camera strap for hanging on backpack

Jeremyc_1999

Anyone know what Marcus and Michael use to hand their mirrorless cameras of their backpack shoulder strap?

I know a lot of people seem to like the peak design clips. Dont have any experience with them but have had my eye on one.

I have the Peak Design clip though I think Marcus and Michael use the aforementioned Cotton Carrier. I can't complain about the Peak Design.

I have a peak design clip. It works well! Just remember to practice your shot, archery or rifle, with the camera still on the backpack. I had it on my right shoulder for archery season, but kept it there for a rifle hunt and as we saw a coyote, I realized my camera was on my shooting shoulder.

Also issue that I'm dealing with is getting a tripod head that is compatible with the peak design clip without spending a fortune for a top quality head. Let me know if you find one. I have a Vangaurd tripod and just decided to by another Vangaurd base for my 70-200 lens and was ok with my body not having a tripod base on it in the field.

I have a peak design clip. It works well! Just remember to practice your shot, archery or rifle, with the camera still on the backpack. I had it on my right shoulder for archery season, but kept it there for a rifle hunt and as we saw a coyote, I realized my camera was on my shooting shoulder.

Also issue that I'm dealing with is getting a tripod head that is compatible with the peak design clip without spending a fortune for a top quality head. Let me know if you find one. I have a Vangaurd tripod and just decided to by another Vangaurd base for my 70-200 lens and was ok with my body not having a tripod base on it in the field.
do you know of any heads that are compatible with the peak design clip? I'm not against getting a nice head.

I have the Sirui T tripod that Marcus suggested last year in one of the videos and found out today that it will fit. It is tight, but I was able to get some video and take some pictures and it works well with my mirrorless camera

https://shop.gohunt.com/products/sirui-t-024sk-va-5-fluid-head-tripod-kit

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back