Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Kryptik

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • Other

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • None

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
I was just watching a Remi Warren moose hunt and realized all is not lost!!! We still have him and Lee&Tiff supporting the UA brand. ;)

I was just watching a Remi Warren moose hunt and realized all is not lost!!! We still have him and Lee&Tiff supporting the UA brand. ;)

Remi Warren also announced to be parting with Under Armour.
2B2CBE03-6160-46BE-AAC9-A5A2A71C2809.jpeg
Screenshot from UA hunt Instagram page and similar wishes of happy trails expressed towards Remi.

Be curious as to who the could replace Remi with. Dude seems like one of the most skilled and knowledgeable hunters on multiple continents, not only on the art of killing itself, but in the whole cultural and historic context of hunting in NA.

Plus, from my limited interaction with him, just a heck of a nice guy.

Last edited:
Met him one time. He brought my brother's elk cape and antlers to the Root from Nevada to our taxi. Sat down with him in the Rocky Knob Saloon and chatted for awhile. Great guy in my opinion. mtmuley
I met him at a BHA wild game cook-off my wife and I competed in. Remi, Randy, Steve Rinella, and Tony Licata, then still at Field and Stream were the judges. My wife absolutely adored Randy and Remi after talking to them before and during the cook-off. It should also be said that Tony was a hell of a nice guy too.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back