Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Kryptik

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • Other

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • None

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
Looks like Cam and UA split. I know there was a change.org from antis trying to get UA to sever the relationship and his Instagram post sure seems like it was them and not him who ended it.

Who picks him up? Like him or not, he resonates with the younger community and the Joe Rogan crowd that encourages hunting as a form of organic food gathering.
Shocked. Seems like UA fit Cam really well. From hunting to running.

I'm guessing he'll be using Origin clothes. Jocko Willinks company and they just jumped into the hunting clothing game. All made in the USA apparently. Don't know much other than that.

I think the cat is out of the bag on the Origin thing.

No brand loyalty here, and don’t really care who wears what in terms of celebrities. I did meet Jocko once at a work thing and he was cool. I will say, it is nice to see a company enter the space with American-made products, certainly would be nice to see more of that if possible.

I have no clue if I will ever own anything they make. The people involved with the company make that no more or no less likely, don’t care. But good for them, I wish them luck.

I think the cat is out of the bag on the Origin thing.

No brand loyalty here, and don’t really care who wears what in terms of celebrities. I did meet Jocko once at a work thing and he was cool. I will say, it is nice to see a company enter the space with American-made products, certainly would be nice to see more of that if possible.

I have no clue if I will ever own anything they make. The people involved with the company make that no more or no less likely, don’t care. But good for them, I wish them luck.
I checked out their jeans. None to buy, but you could order...Pricier & more designer than the other American made jeans companies. & yes there are several.

Maybe I’m just a weenie but does anyone else get tired of everything being hardcore or intense these days in the hunting industry?

It’s exhausting watching these dudes (highly accomplished absolutely) carry that intensity all the time.
Bruh....

You have to wake up every morning being mindful, keeping your head in the right space, follow your passion wherever it takes you, test yourself, never settle for less than 100 %, no regrets, you only live once, find your own path, live life to the absolute fullest, be vulnerable.

In short, keep hammering.

Don't be one of those lazy people who hunts for fun.......

Maybe I’m just a weenie but does anyone else get tired of everything being hardcore or intense these days in the hunting industry?

It’s exhausting watching these dudes (highly accomplished absolutely) carry that intensity all the time.
I do. It's ridiculous. All that warrior athlete garbage is unnecessary and just there to trick customers/followers into chasing things that are irrelevant to their hunting success.

Bruh....

You have to wake up every morning being mindful, keeping your head in the right space, follow your passion wherever it takes you, test yourself, never settle for less than 100 %, no regrets, you only live once, find your own path, live life to the absolute fullest, be vulnerable.

In short, keep hammering.

Don't be one of those lazy people who hunts for fun.......
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

I’ve been sitting here sipping a Luke warm cup of coffee because I am too lazy to walk the 20 feet to the coffee pot to freshen it up. I’m wearing a zip up hoody I found on the floor this morning because I couldn’t find my shirt from last night. Also pretty sure my socks don’t match. I was woken up to cartoons playing above the previously agreed upon volume 10 so yeah, my heads definitely not in the right space. As far as vulnerable…I’m definitely vulnerable to a nap later today.

And I’ll definitely keep hammering…just later today or whenever I get around to it. 😆

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

I’ve been sitting here sipping a Luke warm cup of coffee because I am too lazy to walk the 20 feet to the coffee pot to freshen it up. I’m wearing a zip up hoody I found on the floor this morning because I couldn’t find my shirt from last night. Also pretty sure my socks don’t match. I was woken up to cartoons playing above the previously agreed upon volume 10 so yeah, my heads definitely not in the right space. As far as vulnerable…I’m definitely vulnerable to a nap later today.

And I’ll definitely keep hammering…just later today or whenever I get around to it. 😆
Some parts of this sound quite familiar.....

Have any of the old timers on here noticed a significant jump in hunting pressure since social media made it "cool". Im not from out west but I know in my neck of the woods duck dynasty absolutely ruined duck hunting. Sad to say but I feel like turkey hunting will be the next victim.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back